Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAD TO RUN TO OFFICE DEPOT FOR WORK, FOUND THESE ON CLEARANCE. THEY RAND UP FOR $3.24 EACH...

Posted Images

Tough taking a board like that for it's first rail slide/street sesh. It's almost like a really hot slut with an interesting personality. You hav to fight the urge to wife her, hold on to her longer, and just give her what she really needs, a good long grind.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 4
2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@ndv its dope - definitely paying for it. 

warranty is ridiculous so I feel pretty good overall, only like 200 miles on it so lets see what happens 

I like the color. I see so many around my neck of the woods, but not in the color you chose.  Everyone here is white, black, or blue. 

It's the Palisade, right?  

Just now, fat ralphy said:

@ndvTelluride S AWD 

I am probably going to do a chrome delete and tint the front two windows - powder coat the wheels matte black.

That will be about it and done.

Color is Dark Moss.

That's right, Telluride.  Could quite remember. 

S AWD, that's what's up.  You chose the right trim.  

How do you you like the lane keep assist?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ndv said:

That's right, Telluride.  Could quite remember. 

S AWD, that's what's up.  You chose the right trim.  

How do you you like the lane keep assist?

It’s took me a bit to get used to but you don’t really notice it is there - hella safety features on this thing. The other day at the grocery store I was pulling out - saw a car was coming down the lane and the ride stopped automatically.

Fucking trip. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

what sort of car do you mind me asking.

It’s a Korean Rolls Royce.

Kia Telluride S AWD - never in my life did I think I would buy a Kia. Won Car and Driver best in class 2020 and 2021, researched versus a bunch of other makers and still ended up with this.

Huge interior which is good since I roll with a posse.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
9 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@ndvTelluride S AWD 

I am probably going to do a chrome delete and tint the front two windows - powder coat the wheels matte black.

That will be about it and done.

Color is Dark Moss.

290hp v6 w/ 5k lb towing capacity. 

I think this is more a vehicle for comfort, I bet it's nice.  When my brother was deployed in S.Korea he said there were really nice models of Kias and Hyundais you never see in the states.  I think we're starting to see some of the nicer new models of those brands here.

Another brother just bought a Sonata N-Line that does 290hp w/ a "decent" sized turbo on it.  That car is not a slouch and it's nice on the inside.

• Truth 1

@Dirty_habiT most definitely- pretty plush and focused on comfort 

wouldn’t do more with it than drive to Tahoe in the snow etc. Most action my tow hitch will see is bike rack - that said factory installed tow package comes with auto height adjustment which is baller.

The V6 is not crazy but it has a decent amount of get up for its size. I am 6ft 4 and can sit in the third row no problem.

The Korean manufacturers are stepping their game up. Telluride design team in CA and build done in GA. 

• Props 3

So I was trying to find prints of Dr. Seuss midnight painting series and I found some on etsy.. then they're gone.. google for some reason was being fucking stupid when I was looking them up so I bought some off of ebay, BUT, they're not that high of a quality and fuckin assholes have a giant ©️ watermark on them.. at least I only paint like 30 for both.. now I found a canvas company that has them so now I gotta reorder em.. they're fuckin dope tho so meh whatever.. anyway here are the ones I'm ordering again to put above my speakers..

Screenshot_20210430-103758.thumb.jpg.d2463a9443d6f1bcf01a954f22fc5b61.jpgScreenshot_20210430-103822.thumb.jpg.8024189d0fa74f368e0a726e9042e3c4.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

My friend just received an order of bees @nicklesndimes  

this would probably be better for the accomplishments thread: going out right now to set up a swarm trap to see if i can catch some and get an extra hive going this year.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

then got this today, going to treat the hives in fall of this year to make sure they are pest free 

....oh, and a coffee too while out n about lol

some kind of iced hazelnut mocha or something or other

16207571572344431769219482042747.jpg

16207572208682737307792759729376.jpg

• Like 1