WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^my favorite skate shoe of the last decade . No BS vulc shoe with great board feel / cushioning+sole . got a black/white pair I’m skating atm !

ordered some crep protect earlier today to spray onto new shoes as a shield , never used the stuff so I’m hoping it does the trick . I’m gonna try out a bottle of that moneysworth as well - I’m pretty OCD with keeping non-skate shoes fresh & clean , toothbrush and warm soapy water doesn’t always work lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

NuForce BE Sport4.

i had a pair of Panasonic Bluetooth earbuds for about 7 years that were great. They had a piece that hung around your neck so the weight was always centered. If you were only using one earbud (which I do a lot) the one that wasn’t being used could be connected magnetically to the piece that hung around your neck. Those broke though. 

These aren’t as convenient for my needs as the Panasonic’s were, but they are still pretty good. Battery life seems to be about 10 hours of continuous use (switching between podcasts and music and gps). 

My my one major gripe is that there’s no “center of gravity.” If I just want to wear one earbud the other side can’t be affixed to anything and so I’m forced to readjust the unused side constantly so that it doesn’t feel like it’s trying to pull me down by that side. You would think something so light wouldn’t be that much of a bother, but it really does get in the way.

34ECF495-02A7-4ED1-BD54-80B300EDC28D.jpeg