WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, +plus+ said:

Looking at cheap prescription sunglasses online

EyeBuyDirect

Zenni,

any of you used any of these. Trying to avoid paying 500 bucks for something I might sit on and destroy. 

Those give me a headache. Last pair i picked up where Polo's that basically looked like a more modern version of wayfarers. 

5 hours ago, +plus+ said:

I am terrified of contacts because im a wuss

I've been wearing them for 2 decades now. They're much much better nowadays than they used to be. The Acuvue Oasys have these tiny holes punched through em to let your eyes 'breathe' a bit. Can wear em 10 hours easy. You honestly don't feel them on your eyes at all. I hate wearing my glasses unless I'm home. Most opticians will hook you up with free samples, Id highly recommend trying em out and seeing if contacts can work for you. I couldn't see myself ever going back to glasses everyday all day.

https://www.acuvue.com/contact-lenses/acuvue-oasys-2-week

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steel Schnauzer said:

71Eo1mhELGL._SX425_.jpg

Its so weird to me seeing that brand taking off. We had a flagship store on my Uni campus a decade or so back. I always just dismissed it as some wanabe Salomon or something. They do make nice stuff though, thats pretty cool

40 minutes ago, Steel Schnauzer said:

I’ve been wearing that shit for over ten years I used to steal all my gear cause i couldn’t afford to buy it. Arctyrex is top of the line  Northface and Patagonia are in competition with each other Arc leads.

In terms of quality you’re probably right. I prefer TNF designs though.

HAWG.thumb.jpg.3656119195c8d3917c2ac9cce0aa97bf.jpg

Got the Camebak H.A.W.G. from their military/tactical lineup. Debadged the Camelbak label off the back and added some 12oz patches to the velcro.

Got this one because I've got  a black mil/tac M.U.L.E. (much smaller) for a while now and it was by far the most comfortable/durable backpack I'd ever owned,. That one is still my go to for hydration. I didn't need the actual reservoir hydration system this one came with but it's nice to have a backup. Just liked the bag itself since I seem to be carrying around more and more shit. Super impressed with the quality of their milspec lineup.

21 hours ago, Kults said:

Its so weird to me seeing that brand taking off. We had a flagship store on my Uni campus a decade or so back. I always just dismissed it as some wanabe Salomon or something. They do make nice stuff though, thats pretty cool

The Ark'teryx L.E.A.F. gear is by far the best tactical clothing on the market, from what I've heard many people consider it better than Crye precision.