Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EON 352

SOAP SHOES - the movie

Hello everyone!

Is anyone still any here?

What happened to the oontz? It's withered away.

What was once a great source of humor and intrigue has become dormant and seldom occupied (apparently).

Well I'm here to bring up a topic that was once touched upon by a once a long time ago. SOAP SHOES!

I could sit here at write on at length about this ridiculous gimmick that I as a child fell into with what seemed like thousands of clueless youngsters. The shoes had a plastic plate in the arch to let you slide like rollerbladers did on rails and whatnot. All in all they were lame, yet kind of cool at the same time.

I stumbled upon this little nugget of self produced/filmed weirdness I've seen in a minute. By Ryan Juanzimes who apparently was sponsored by Soap. Good luck making it as far as you can into this thing. haha.

For fucks sake the title says enough. ha!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N6x49ASwtU

I'm just here to take a shot at making the remaining people here a little laugh.

• Like 2

I set a goal of 5 minutes.

At 1:43 I am seriously questioning if that is feasible.

Also I had no idea that people still flagged bandannas. Fascinating.

I only made it through a couple mins, yuck. That ignorant confidence is crazy. I'd imagine the part of his brain that registers shame/ embarrassment has been bulldozed by meth smoke. Hope he didn't get a chance to procreate!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now