Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ClueTwo

Channel Zero...Is it making a comeback??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I lurk every once in a while to see what's going on. I'll never not be fond of this place. I've been lurking Kanye To The forums for a couple years, sadly, the quality of that forum has dipped tremendously. This is, in my opinion, still one of the best forums of all time. Such interesting people sharing culture and shooting the shit. Rip tinychat crew. So much has changed since I made my account sophmore year of high school and so much has stayed the same since 2006. Before instagram, this was my gateway to a world that I was so curious about that I eventually started to actually get into it physically; grafilthy changed my life for better or worse, I still can't tell as I near the age of 30. I never became all city or anything,but the experiences I've had i wouldn't trade them for anything or the people ive met along the way, a couple directly because of this place. Oontz oontz Wonk Saggin.

• Like 5

It's going to be ninety degrees and above all week here and I'm not working after today until the weekend. Also on Friday is Australia Day which is the greatest day of the year.

Everything is good.

IMG-20180122-WA0002.thumb.jpeg.c988ac3fe04d0419708172c417db59b3.jpeg

Bring the defibrillators! I'm ready!!

Defibrillator looks kinda like a dildo, I'm gonna use the car battery and a coat hanger!

• Like 1

I ain’t got no lawn yet, but gahd dammit if I don’t feel that way all the fuckin time !

That doesn't mean you can't be angry at those damn kids (half-way there).

OH SHIT CASEK!

I've been checking in every once in a while. I've been trying to convince a few of the people I know IRL who participated here to come back, but I haven't been as active as I should.

I sit at a desk at google all goddamn day so it's not like I don't have the time. Sup everyone, good to see some names here.

• Like 2

I might could convince Dawood to hop back on. I still talk regular shit to him on FB.

And there is literally no way that DAO is a respectable human being.

• Like 1

Forgot about Dawood. What about Theo and AngelofDeath?

The moment I typed out "what if DAO is respectable" I thought about those pictures of his wife sleeping that he'd post. Trying to imagine that

guy in a button down and slacks is hilarious for some reason. "Excuse me, sir, might I interest you in the tale of wolf-whales?"

• Like 2

I want to see DAO and Spitfire go head to head again.

I always figured that AngelOfDeath and Misteraven were one and the same.

CityOnSmash was here a little while back.

Good to see you Casek

Christo.

• Like 1

I want to see DAO and Spitfire go head to head again.

I always figured that AngelOfDeath and Misteraven were one and the same.

CityOnSmash was here a little while back.

Good to see you Casek

Christo.

DAO vs Spitfire or DAO vs Seeking.

Good to see you're still around. Nah, AngelofDeath is a mechanic. Lives fairly close to me.

CoS was here?

I need to shoot you an email pretty soon about some stuff. Same email?