Channel Zero...Is it making a comeback??

ClueTwo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the threads on the entire forum haven't been posted in, a day or more. I remember when 12oz was popping. It's a real shame that it's become forgotten by many of the writers and the members that frequented it 8-9 years ago. This my first time back on the site in at least 8 or more years. I've been able to locate a few of the old members through Instagram. But it's a damn shame. This place literally contributed to me missing a semester of college. I would spend so much time on here. Channel Zero was full of epic ventures, from the Drawball wars, doing raids on Bombing Science, taking down Adam's Block (proud participant), members getting married, tictacs and tampons, tinychat. It's sad that this generation will not know the amusing rants of pre-Vice Mero, Spitfire's racist attacks, or the enlightening knowledge of DAO.

How the fuck will they know that dogs descended from whales!?

• Like 5

Most of the threads on the entire forum haven't been posted in, a day or more. I remember when 12oz was popping. It's a real shame that it's become forgotten by many of the writers and the members that frequented it 8-9 years ago. This my first time back on the site in at least 8 or more years. I've been able to locate a few of the old members through Instagram. But it's a damn shame. This place literally contributed to me missing a semester of college. I would spend so much time on here. Channel Zero was full of epic ventures, from the Drawball wars, doing raids on Bombing Science, taking down Adam's Block (proud participant), members getting married, tictacs and tampons, tinychat. It's sad that this generation will not know the amusing rants of pre-Vice Mero, Spitfire's racist attacks, or the enlightening knowledge of DAO.

How the fuck will they know that dogs descended from whales!?

Wow.... I've been lurking since 2005.

Tried multiple times to get my login squared away on here but 12 oz always crapped out on me. I think this is my first post!?

I dunno where my old login went, maybe I had Raven switch it at one time.

who's all still here?

good memories here of goofing off. what i was thinking of recently was that call in show?? The Lucid View?

don't remember too much beyond all of us fucking with them anytime they went live.

so much shit went down on here back in the day. i'll probably forget i even posted this and won't check back (still high). later

I dunno where my old login went, maybe I had Raven switch it at one time.

who's all still here?

good memories here of goofing off. what i was thinking of recently was that call in show?? The Lucid View?

don't remember too much beyond all of us fucking with them anytime they went live.

so much shit went down on here back in the day. i'll probably forget i even posted this and won't check back (still high). later

email info@12ozprophet.com if you need help recovering it.

I lurk every once in a while to see what's going on. I'll never not be fond of this place. I've been lurking Kanye To The forums for a couple years, sadly, the quality of that forum has dipped tremendously. This is, in my opinion, still one of the best forums of all time. Such interesting people sharing culture and shooting the shit. Rip tinychat crew. So much has changed since I made my account sophmore year of high school and so much has stayed the same since 2006. Before instagram, this was my gateway to a world that I was so curious about that I eventually started to actually get into it physically; grafilthy changed my life for better or worse, I still can't tell as I near the age of 30. I never became all city or anything,but the experiences I've had i wouldn't trade them for anything or the people ive met along the way, a couple directly because of this place. Oontz oontz Wonk Saggin.

• Like 5