Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ClueTwo

Channel Zero...Is it making a comeback??

Most of the posts are reposts into old dead threads, people don't seem to come back regularly (including myself), but I have to assume we all come back from time to time. What's the deal everyone??

Most of the threads on the entire forum haven't been posted in, a day or more. I remember when 12oz was popping. It's a real shame that it's become forgotten by many of the writers and the members that frequented it 8-9 years ago. This my first time back on the site in at least 8 or more years. I've been able to locate a few of the old members through Instagram. But it's a damn shame. This place literally contributed to me missing a semester of college. I would spend so much time on here. Channel Zero was full of epic ventures, from the Drawball wars, doing raids on Bombing Science, taking down Adam's Block (proud participant), members getting married, tictacs and tampons, tinychat. It's sad that this generation will not know the amusing rants of pre-Vice Mero, Spitfire's racist attacks, or the enlightening knowledge of DAO.

How the fuck will they know that dogs descended from whales!?

• Like 5

Dang, I miss all the fun on here!

Hopefully more members come through! My hands are still boogie'd though.

• Like 1

Most of the threads on the entire forum haven't been posted in, a day or more. I remember when 12oz was popping. It's a real shame that it's become forgotten by many of the writers and the members that frequented it 8-9 years ago. This my first time back on the site in at least 8 or more years. I've been able to locate a few of the old members through Instagram. But it's a damn shame. This place literally contributed to me missing a semester of college. I would spend so much time on here. Channel Zero was full of epic ventures, from the Drawball wars, doing raids on Bombing Science, taking down Adam's Block (proud participant), members getting married, tictacs and tampons, tinychat. It's sad that this generation will not know the amusing rants of pre-Vice Mero, Spitfire's racist attacks, or the enlightening knowledge of DAO.

How the fuck will they know that dogs descended from whales!?

Wow.... I've been lurking since 2005.

Tried multiple times to get my login squared away on here but 12 oz always crapped out on me. I think this is my first post!?

Its slow, but its steadily picking back up. I'm sure it'll tip over again sooner or later and motherfuckers will be on here complaining about all the noobs.

• Like 3

I dunno where my old login went, maybe I had Raven switch it at one time.

who's all still here?

good memories here of goofing off. what i was thinking of recently was that call in show?? The Lucid View?

don't remember too much beyond all of us fucking with them anytime they went live.

so much shit went down on here back in the day. i'll probably forget i even posted this and won't check back (still high). later

I dunno where my old login went, maybe I had Raven switch it at one time.

who's all still here?

good memories here of goofing off. what i was thinking of recently was that call in show?? The Lucid View?

don't remember too much beyond all of us fucking with them anytime they went live.

so much shit went down on here back in the day. i'll probably forget i even posted this and won't check back (still high). later

email info@12ozprophet.com if you need help recovering it.

Forums aren't dying, attention spans are. This is place was a fucking gas when it was hopping and as long as people's phones are beeping and buzzing with the newest new, they won't be able to free up a minute to actually take part in something.

• Like 2

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now