Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cryptocurrency

CLICKCLACKONER

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Props to anyone holding Cardano still. Sold all of mine for BTC/ETH at a buck twenty.

I sold half the other day. Don't care. Took out what I had in, so now its all profit. 

edit: How did my comment end up in Mercer's? Lol. Too high. 

Edited by lord_casek
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So everyone who held BTC/ETH and had to sell some to cover the taxes on it (deadline was yesterday May 17th) is done dumping for now to cover their legal extortion, I mean um taxes. Institutions bought the dip, and the weak hands are out. Kind of cool everyone is blaming some billionaire grifter's tweets, that should keep their weak ass hands out and let this chart vibrate upward, and onward.

• Like 2

I'm a fucking crypto genius.  I just learned that the $200 in litecoin i bought and then converted to ethereum in 2017 has gained 3x it's money.  I totally fucked it off and stopped caring/checking on it.  I just checked and to my surprise I have profit.

• Props 1

31 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I'm a fucking crypto genius.  I just learned that the $200 in litecoin i bought and then converted to ethereum in 2017 has gained 3x it's money.  I totally fucked it off and stopped caring/checking on it.  I just checked and to my surprise I have profit.

You should tell everyone you come into contact with. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

Got off a few a couple weeks ago but I’m planning to buy a little more and take it all to the Trezor finally so I can forget all about it. Having shit on the phone makes it too easy and addictive to check all the damn time. Still nervous about the transfer. What say you on the matter, @Mercer “stop being a pussy and put it in the wallet you bought over a year ago” lol? 

17 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Got off a few a couple weeks ago but I’m planning to buy a little more and take it all to the Trezor finally so I can forget all about it. Having shit on the phone makes it too easy and addictive to check all the damn time. Still nervous about the transfer. What say you on the matter, @Mercer “stop being a pussy and put it in the wallet you bought over a year ago” lol? 

Stop being a pussy, put it in that wallet you bought over a year ago.

• LOL! 4

4 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

You could use the Blockfolio app to check your portfolio balances/ gains losses.  No login needed. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Threw some more shit around this morning.

Also discovered on Coinbase you can watch little videos and get free $ in specific coins. Theres a quiz you take and it racks up the money for every correct answer. It’s not much, most i made off of one quiz was $10. You can make educated guesses on the answers though, i didn't actually watch any videos and didn't get any wrong answers. Figured it was some good toying/conversion money for “shitcoins” or whatever.  Hopefully make a small profit off of those and dump em elsewhere. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 2

(Seinfeld voice) What’s the deal with Eth2? Is it worth it to convert and stake on Coinbase? I assume this means it has to sit in their wallet? Asking for me. 

Responses will be paid for in my nudes or props, your choice. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1