Cryptocurrency

CLICKCLACKONER

On 5/12/2021 at 8:46 PM, Mercer said:

Every no-coiner on earth is talking about Elon Musk and bitcoin. Dude owns a fraction of a fraction of percent of the bitcoin in circulation, and nobody cares because nobody was stupid enough to drop bitcoin for a Tesla (it's a trap).

Even worse, he never considered banks and ATM's burn 5x more energy than the bitcoin mining does globally. Reminds me of boomers blaming bitcoin because 5% - 10%  of money laundering, and other victimless "crimes" are done with bitcoin. Meanwhile every major bank on earth gets caught repeatedly laundering, the same thing but on a massive scale, and nobody wants to ban cash when most illegal transactions are done with it. I'm glad he's out, he never got it to begin with.

Real reason is because nobody is buying Teslas with Bitcoin> Why you might ask? Well Tesla doesn't get it.  They require the entire amount for the car is paid in full up front, and you couldn't buy anything outside of brand new cars. A true G would know any purchase over 10k like that requires an IRS form 8300, and OG's with that much crypto hate paying taxes and know better. wonK saggiN laeR, but Elon don't, he's too sheltered in a multi billion dollar bubble to get it. Alls they had to do is offer financing and keep payments under 10k and everyone would cop one.. 

all true!

also why would you buy a depreciating asset with an appreciating asset?

another theory out there is that maybe he'll try his hand in mining bitcoin with renewal energy and this was a pre-emptive strike.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 hours ago, misteraven said:

that’s because the simulation we live in is going off the rails. pretty obvious at this point. 

Makes me think at this point is some people on wall street feel they missed the boat with BTC so they want to be part of something for bragging rights.   So this is the simulation we live in.   IDK, but this was the first thing I thought of when you said 'simulation we live in'

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Props to anyone holding Cardano still. Sold all of mine for BTC/ETH at a buck twenty.

I sold half the other day. Don't care. Took out what I had in, so now its all profit. 

edit: How did my comment end up in Mercer's? Lol. Too high. 

Edited by lord_casek
  • LOL! 1

So everyone who held BTC/ETH and had to sell some to cover the taxes on it (deadline was yesterday May 17th) is done dumping for now to cover their legal extortion, I mean um taxes. Institutions bought the dip, and the weak hands are out. Kind of cool everyone is blaming some billionaire grifter's tweets, that should keep their weak ass hands out and let this chart vibrate upward, and onward.

• Like 2