Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cryptocurrency


CLICKCLACKONER
 Share

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Got some shit in: 

 

BTC 

ETH

ADA

DGB

LINK

BAT 

 

... aaand i think that’s it? But i may be missing something. I’ve just thrown some extra cash into some stuff every now and then just to see what happens over the course of a couple weeks or months.

  • Props 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, abrasivesaint said:

I have just accepted that i have no fucking clue what i’m doing, haha. I just got money sitting in places and assume one day it’ll either be more money than i had, or it’ll be less money than i had, and i’m hoping for the best. 

Basically it seems as though you know exactly what you’re doing breh...Lolol. 

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

I have just accepted that i have no fucking clue what i’m doing, haha. I just got money sitting in places and assume one day it’ll either be more money than i had, or it’ll be less money than i had, and i’m hoping for the best. 


you just explained why I can't fuck with any of this stuff myself. I want to but I also do not like losing money by choices I've made. 

  • Truth 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Basically it seems as though you know exactly what you’re doing breh...Lolol. 


I more so meant in terms of knowledge of what to buy or sell, and when, because of xyz reasons. Seems like a few people around here do a lot better in terms of making profits than i do. Some of y’all are probably throwing around a lot more money than i am though, so..

 

I legit just read what people here say they’re buying and go for it, ha. Not always, but generally. There’s definitely some coins i bought back a year or two ago and wish i fucking held from day 1.. XRP, BAT, LTC, BCH.. a few of these i bought for a few cents or dollars a pop and are now worth far more than that, but as always...

 

coulda, shoulda..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, lord_casek said:



Always take profits. Don't be the guy holding the bag. 


Exactly what happened to me in the stock market.. few months ago i turned $100 into $500 on a few shares of a stock, got greedy and was letting it ride, then it tanked. Now i’m just holding my dick. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1
  • Props 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:


Exactly what happened to me in the stock market.. few months ago i turned $100 into $500 on a few shares of a stock, got greedy and was letting it ride, then it tanked. Now i’m just holding my dick. 

 

 

Screenshot_20210412-163128_Brave.jpg

  • LOL! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

See this that type of shit i’m talking about. I swear there’s some “investment being” just laughing it’s ass off fucking with me and my silly moves. I converted a few bucks of Bitcoin recently to throw around on some shit and Bitcoin starts climbing. Like, what the fuck, haha. It barely moved for weeks and a few days after i make a little move it’s up and up. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We're now fully in "Alt Season". I'm missing out on ADA gains. It's pumping about 5%-8% higher than BTC, and ETH are ,which are also on the rise so not a big deal. I pulled out of (all) ALT's a bit early myself, just because I had too much to lose, so my risk tolerance couldn't fuck with Alt's. I wouldn't recommend dropping any ADA, or any other Alt's at this point for anyone else who's on their YOLO (not financial advice lol). I would start getting profits out of Alts come June, and consolidating the collection into BTC and ETH if you plan on a long term HODL.

 

Also, holy shit I'm happy I'm not holding much USD (#1 shitcoin in 2021). It's not being reported on much (go figure) but inflation is really tanking it's value. That Jackson pre pandemic is worth about a Hamilton & Lincoln now. Side note, lumber shot to the fucking moon, I dare you to buy some at the Home Depot exchange. Carpenters are probably carpet-surfing for sawdust now. This shit is real.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mercer said:

Side note, lumber shot to the fucking moon, I dare you to buy some at the Home Depot exchange. Carpenters are probably carpet-surfing for sawdust now. This shit is real.

A friend of mine does board ups and he was telling us about how that shit skyrocketed a few weeks ago. Crazy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/13/2021 at 10:37 AM, Mercer said:

We're now fully in "Alt Season". I'm missing out on ADA gains. It's pumping about 5%-8% higher than BTC, and ETH are ,which are also on the rise so not a big deal. I pulled out of (all) ALT's a bit early myself, just because I had too much to lose, so my risk tolerance couldn't fuck with Alt's. I wouldn't recommend dropping any ADA, or any other Alt's at this point for anyone else who's on their YOLO (not financial advice lol). I would start getting profits out of Alts come June, and consolidating the collection into BTC and ETH if you plan on a long term HODL.

 

Also, holy shit I'm happy I'm not holding much USD (#1 shitcoin in 2021). It's not being reported on much (go figure) but inflation is really tanking it's value. That Jackson pre pandemic is worth about a Hamilton & Lincoln now. Side note, lumber shot to the fucking moon, I dare you to buy some at the Home Depot exchange. Carpenters are probably carpet-surfing for sawdust now. This shit is real.

 

 



I bought in to ADA and ANKR the other day. I'm doing very well right now. 
GET FUCKING CHAINLINK! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...