Cryptocurrency

CLICKCLACKONER

3 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

I have just accepted that i have no fucking clue what i’m doing, haha. I just got money sitting in places and assume one day it’ll either be more money than i had, or it’ll be less money than i had, and i’m hoping for the best. 

you just explained why I can't fuck with any of this stuff myself. I want to but I also do not like losing money by choices I've made. 

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Basically it seems as though you know exactly what you’re doing breh...Lolol. 

I more so meant in terms of knowledge of what to buy or sell, and when, because of xyz reasons. Seems like a few people around here do a lot better in terms of making profits than i do. Some of y’all are probably throwing around a lot more money than i am though, so..

I legit just read what people here say they’re buying and go for it, ha. Not always, but generally. There’s definitely some coins i bought back a year or two ago and wish i fucking held from day 1.. XRP, BAT, LTC, BCH.. a few of these i bought for a few cents or dollars a pop and are now worth far more than that, but as always...

coulda, shoulda..

1 hour ago, lord_casek said:

Always take profits. Don't be the guy holding the bag. 

Exactly what happened to me in the stock market.. few months ago i turned $100 into $500 on a few shares of a stock, got greedy and was letting it ride, then it tanked. Now i’m just holding my dick. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1
  • Props 1

3 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Exactly what happened to me in the stock market.. few months ago i turned $100 into $500 on a few shares of a stock, got greedy and was letting it ride, then it tanked. Now i’m just holding my dick. 

Screenshot_20210412-163128_Brave.jpg

• LOL! 2

See this that type of shit i’m talking about. I swear there’s some “investment being” just laughing it’s ass off fucking with me and my silly moves. I converted a few bucks of Bitcoin recently to throw around on some shit and Bitcoin starts climbing. Like, what the fuck, haha. It barely moved for weeks and a few days after i make a little move it’s up and up. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

We're now fully in "Alt Season". I'm missing out on ADA gains. It's pumping about 5%-8% higher than BTC, and ETH are ,which are also on the rise so not a big deal. I pulled out of (all) ALT's a bit early myself, just because I had too much to lose, so my risk tolerance couldn't fuck with Alt's. I wouldn't recommend dropping any ADA, or any other Alt's at this point for anyone else who's on their YOLO (not financial advice lol). I would start getting profits out of Alts come June, and consolidating the collection into BTC and ETH if you plan on a long term HODL.

Also, holy shit I'm happy I'm not holding much USD (#1 shitcoin in 2021). It's not being reported on much (go figure) but inflation is really tanking it's value. That Jackson pre pandemic is worth about a Hamilton & Lincoln now. Side note, lumber shot to the fucking moon, I dare you to buy some at the Home Depot exchange. Carpenters are probably carpet-surfing for sawdust now. This shit is real.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mercer said:

Side note, lumber shot to the fucking moon, I dare you to buy some at the Home Depot exchange. Carpenters are probably carpet-surfing for sawdust now. This shit is real.

A friend of mine does board ups and he was telling us about how that shit skyrocketed a few weeks ago. Crazy. 

On 4/13/2021 at 10:37 AM, Mercer said:

We're now fully in "Alt Season". I'm missing out on ADA gains. It's pumping about 5%-8% higher than BTC, and ETH are ,which are also on the rise so not a big deal. I pulled out of (all) ALT's a bit early myself, just because I had too much to lose, so my risk tolerance couldn't fuck with Alt's. I wouldn't recommend dropping any ADA, or any other Alt's at this point for anyone else who's on their YOLO (not financial advice lol). I would start getting profits out of Alts come June, and consolidating the collection into BTC and ETH if you plan on a long term HODL.

Also, holy shit I'm happy I'm not holding much USD (#1 shitcoin in 2021). It's not being reported on much (go figure) but inflation is really tanking it's value. That Jackson pre pandemic is worth about a Hamilton & Lincoln now. Side note, lumber shot to the fucking moon, I dare you to buy some at the Home Depot exchange. Carpenters are probably carpet-surfing for sawdust now. This shit is real.

I bought in to ADA and ANKR the other day. I'm doing very well right now. 
GET FUCKING CHAINLINK! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abrasivesaint said:

Anyone know anything about GRT (The Graph)? My buddy has some dude pushing that shit on him, he dropped a bunch of money in it the other day. 

I think that was one of the ones CoinBase was giving away if you did their PowerPoint shit for free tokens

know nothing about it though. 

• Like 1