Cryptocurrency

CLICKCLACKONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Where are you getting stuck?

I don’t actually use either of these but  I assume it goes: 

1. get your Exodus wallet address and copy it

2. go to Uphold and click send/withdraw

3. Paste the address in and send it 

4 hours ago, poes said:

Where are you getting stuck?

I don’t actually use either of these but  I assume it goes: 

1. get your Exodus wallet address and copy it

2. go to Uphold and click send/withdraw

3. Paste the address in and send it 

That’s the part i’m stuck, i cant find how to send to the wallet address. I’m using the app though, would using the desktop be any different?

edit: from Uphold, i hVe the Exodus wallet. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

11 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

That’s the part i’m stuck, i cant find how to send to the wallet address. I’m using the app though, would using the desktop be any different?

Do you have anything in uphold other than BAT?

13 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

• Props 1

image.thumb.png.a654d8f873a60920f1d130ecb99236e0.png

Staking rewards just went up from 4.21% to almost 7% for ADA. Your first 20 days of staking you don't get anything, after that new ADA is automatically assigned to your account.

I've got a shit ton of ADA from 2017, and started Staking January 5th 2021, so in just under 40 days of staking (60 minus the 20 day wait), I've earned earned 4.214% 333.43081(ADA) equals roughly $390. Income of $300 a month means I can move to certain places in the world (that I actually like) and live relatively comfortably.

My strategy this cycle was to move most of my stash into Bitcoin while everyone else is going crazy for ADA during Alt season. I've decided not to, and stack/stake more ADA since I think my position in ETH, is too damn high. Hard to guess if I'm just FOMO ing here when I see a coin go up, but that staking income can literally, and finally grant me freedom, and allow me to pursue passion projects.

Not trying to flex here, just want to encourage anyone reading this to start saving up now, buy a little bit of crypto every month over the next 3 to 4 years if you don't like working hourly wages/salary. You'll also be protected from the impending monetary crisis. To anyone thinking now is a good time to buy Cardano/ADA, I'd just invest in BTC until next February, then flip that into ADA.

• Props 2

Fucking hell, it’s telling me the address is incorrectly formatted. 

edit: tried ETH and it worked right until it said there’s apparently a 59 day hold on this shit.. fuck this noise, i’ll make some other moves and that can just sit in Uphold. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

7 hours ago, Mercer said:

Staking rewards just went up from 4.21% to almost 7% for ADA. Your first 20 days of staking you don't get anything, after that new ADA is automatically assigned to your account.

I've got a shit ton of ADA from 2017, and started Staking January 5th 2021, so in just under 40 days of staking (60 minus the 20 day wait), I've earned earned 4.214% 333.43081(ADA) equals roughly $390. Income of $300 a month means I can move to certain places in the world (that I actually like) and live relatively comfortably.

My strategy this cycle was to move most of my stash into Bitcoin while everyone else is going crazy for ADA during Alt season. I've decided not to, and stack/stake more ADA since I think my position in ETH, is too damn high. Hard to guess if I'm just FOMO ing here when I see a coin go up, but that staking income can literally, and finally grant me freedom, and allow me to pursue passion projects.

Not trying to flex here, just want to encourage anyone reading this to start saving up now, buy a little bit of crypto every month over the next 3 to 4 years if you don't like working hourly wages/salary. You'll also be protected from the impending monetary crisis. To anyone thinking now is a good time to buy Cardano/ADA, I'd just invest in BTC until next February, then flip that into ADA.

Where have you staked your ADA? I'm staked on Daedulus but find the desktop only app super cumbersome.

19 minutes ago, poes said:

Where have you staked your ADA? I'm staked on Daedulus but find the desktop only app super cumbersome.

Daedulus is the clear safe bet,  it I’m using Exodus wallet for ADA which limits functionality but I just hold. Staking on Exodus is literally 1 or two clicks of the mouse and they default to Everstake pool.

1 hour ago, abrasivesaint said:

Fucking hell, it’s telling me the address is incorrectly formatted. 

edit: tried ETH and it worked right until it said there’s apparently a 59 day hold on this shit.. fuck this noise, i’ll make some other moves and that can just sit in Uphold. 

uphold sucks balls, withdraw to your bank and just use Kraken if you want to do anything outside of cash out BAT from the browser, Uphold sucks sick ( know. I’ve used it)

• Truth 1

8 hours ago, Mercer said:

I signed up on Coinbase to stake my ETH when it's available. It's worth keeping. F2 Pool seems to be holding ETH back by dumping 

and then rebuying at a significantly reduced price. 

10 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

I signed up on Coinbase to stake my ETH when it's available. It's worth keeping. F2 Pool seems to be holding ETH back by dumping 

and then rebuying at a significantly reduced price. 

Pretty sure you’d have the funds and technical skills to stake it yourself, cut any exchange risk exposure. For ETH I like the Boxmining route. 

On 1/15/2021 at 6:27 AM, Mercer said:

• Like 1

On 3/5/2021 at 6:23 PM, Mercer said:

Daedulus is the clear safe bet,  it I’m using Exodus wallet for ADA which limits functionality but I just hold. Staking on Exodus is literally 1 or two clicks of the mouse and they default to Everstake pool.

Where do you buy ADA at? I’ve only been able to trade for some on exodus. 

7 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Where do you buy ADA at? I’ve only been able to trade for some on exodus. 

I used Bitfinex and Binance but it was 2017/2018 and I'd VPN into them from Argentina and used my wife's citizenship there to circumvent regulations. I'd say Kraken is probably your best bet right now to cop ADA.

ADA is hard to get in the United States because it was launched with zero functionality, and zero decentralization. Without being fully decentralized coins like IOTA, and ADA are a risk for U.S. exchanges under SEC rules.

ADA will be fully decentralized on March 31st the end of this month, opening the possibility for Big U.S. based exchanges like Coinbase, Gemini, etc. to open up ADA trading pairs.

That said, ADA is strong right now because it was undergoing a major upgrade during the dip, and (non-U.S. based) exchanges shut down it's trading pairs during the upgrade, so it sat stable while everything else dipped.

There's a saying "Buy the rumor, sell the news" and ADA is currently in the "buy the rumor" faze because there are semi credible rumors coinbase will pick it up soon. Traditionally during bull markets, getting listed on coinbase creates an instant spike, followed by a dip.

Smart money drove the price up buying the rumor in Jan/Feb, these are going to be the  same people cashing out, or "selling the news" when the price spikes following an announcement that coinbase, or Gemini are offering ADA trading pairs. I'm more stupid money myself, and don't plan on making any moves with ADA for a long time.

16 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I used Bitfinex and Binance but it was 2017/2018 and I'd VPN into them from Argentina and used my wife's citizenship there to circumvent regulations. I'd say Kraken is probably your best bet right now to cop ADA.

ADA is hard to get in the United States because it was launched with zero functionality, and zero decentralization. Without being fully decentralized coins like IOTA, and ADA are a risk for U.S. exchanges under SEC rules.

ADA will be fully decentralized on March 31st the end of this month, opening the possibility for Big U.S. based exchanges like Coinbase, Gemini, etc. to open up ADA trading pairs.

That said, ADA is strong right now because it was undergoing a major upgrade during the dip, and (non-U.S. based) exchanges shut down it's trading pairs during the upgrade, so it sat stable while everything else dipped.

There's a saying "Buy the rumor, sell the news" and ADA is currently in the "buy the rumor" faze because there are semi credible rumors coinbase will pick it up soon. Traditionally during bull markets, getting listed on coinbase creates an instant spike, followed by a dip.

Smart money drove the price up buying the rumor in Jan/Feb, these are going to be the  same people cashing out, or "selling the news" when the price spikes following an announcement that coinbase, or Gemini are offering ADA trading pairs. I'm more stupid money myself, and don't plan on making any moves with ADA for a long time.

thanks man. seems complicated but worth grabbing. will probably just keep trading for it for now.