Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cryptocurrency


CLICKCLACKONER
 Share

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@Mercerany idea what’s causing this crash? I’ve heard it’s possibly pension funds taking their recent gains into the ETF and grayscale. Also that they’re pumping the dollar on forex and there will be some serious retracting in the next few days. Imagine not knowing this was inevitable or even worse all the bags of bones that thought they were geniuses for buying at 35 last week, hopefully they won’t have to wait another 2+ years for another ath like last time. With this next stimmy btc should go brrr tho.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, where said:

@Mercerany idea what’s causing this crash? I’ve heard it’s possibly pension funds taking their recent gains into the ETF and grayscale. Also that they’re pumping the dollar on forex and there will be some serious retracting in the next few days. Imagine not knowing this was inevitable or even worse all the bags of bones that thought they were geniuses for buying at 35 last week, hopefully they won’t have to wait another 2+ years for another ath like last time. With this next stimmy btc should go brrr tho.

 

 

Retail investors just jumping in this over the last month or two, and their weak ass hands. As soon as it dips just a little, they panic. You have to shake these pussies free before moon. Bitcoin also just bounced off it's ATH ceiling before being strong enough to blast off.

Edited by Mercer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have any of you invested in recent years?

 

Also, one bitcoin is currently like 19k - the investment options only allow for purchase of a full bitcoin right? Like to get in now I would need to put in 20k?

 

I fucking remember in 2008 when fools on here were saying to buy some - I had disposable income then ......fuck.

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, fat ralphy said:

Have any of you invested in recent years?

 

Also, one bitcoin is currently like 19k - the investment options only allow for purchase of a full bitcoin right? Like to get in now I would need to put in 20k?

 

I fucking remember in 2008 when fools on here were saying to buy some - I had disposable income then ......fuck.

its at 32 after 42 ath just crashing sunday so this post is weird but you can purchase nominal values people shouldnt talk themselves out of it cause they cant have a whole btc

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

What if you cash out after making a substantial profit knowing it's going way down then just buy the same amount all over again.....? Financial retardation, or smart and risky lol?

The question is how you know it’s going way down, sure that can be a brilliant move but also a good way to fuck up your bag, and you would want to convert to tether or usd coin so you don’t get 1099ed unnecessarily.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

What if you cash out after making a substantial profit knowing it's going way down then just buy the same amount all over again.....? Financial retardation, or smart and risky lol?

 

 

Theoretically you could make money timing the market. In reality though, most that use this approach lose money eventually. Bitcoin isn't like a stock where you can inspect their balance sheet and compare against market trends. It's also too easily manipulated. This is based on my anecdotal experience but I've never met a successful trader, either online, or IRL. I do know several people that did well for themselves just holding, myself included. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Ooof @poes, I spent about the same to cash out $250 worth of HEX I had in 4 separate hex stakes. Transaction failed on the 4th withdrawal gobbling up my transaction fee, so I still have a good bit staked.


I don’t see how ethereum can grow whilst the fees are this high. If fees are linked to demand... surely it will only get worse?

 

I need to read up on eth 2.0!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.aad7241682557c4204d36daeb1a9b1cd.png

 

President of the European Central Bank got the nerve to complain about "Bitcoin money laundering" when 90% of all illegal transactions, and money laundering is still done using the existing banking system, and she was convicted of it herself.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...