Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

I've abandoned Pandora for Spotify

The Playlist feature and being able to listen to full albums is dope. Type in an artist and you get Playlist other user have created. Ex: Bad Brains there is a Playlist of all their reggae songs only and others of their hardcore tracks mixed in with other bands. Search: Bossa Nova and you get a ton of different play lists. "dinner party" etc etc

Books on tape, podcasts.

Anyone have Spotify premium. Is it worth it?

Being able to listen to an album in order instead of always on shuffle would be nice. Is that a feature you get with premium?

• Like 1

Been using Spotify Premium for a couple of years now. I don't torrent and I refuse to pay for music at shitty bit rates so Spotify it is and the selection is sensational.

I'm surprised that any uses Pandora anymore, it's already shutting down in this part of the world.

I have Spotify premium when im too lazy to search soundcloud or youtube for new music.

For someone who always listens to music when they work, not have annoying fucking ads playing every 2 songs was definitely worth it

• Like 1

They tricked me in to giving up my unlimited plan. I like premium because you can download albums and playlists on the wifis, and turn cellular data off for the app.

• Like 2

I'm a cheap bastard and I need regional coverage so I'm on a limited resource network. I pay 100 a month and only get 8gb.

What a world.

I generally listen to my own somewhat obscure hip hop but when girls get in the car I just stream deezer so they can listen to some fucking mumble rap.

Australia doesn't have unlimited plans. For some reason we fell into the standard of every data plan having limits to them. My household gig is 200gb per month at $80 and my phone is something like 6 at around the same price (for handset and calls, as well).

It's just another way we get wallet-raped over here because of high minimum wage, resource booms, small market size, long logistics lines and a habit for paying premiums. Put it this way, not long ago it was cheaper to get on an aircraft, fly to the US, purchase the Adobe suite and fly home again than it was to simply buy it on line from Australia.

And now we are being geo-blocked in purchasing products from other countries on line to protect the fucking gravy train.

Burn it. Burn it all down, I say.

YouTube Red is better than any music service. Their algorithms actually stay in the vein and take you to stuff you might not have heard before. I just put it on and it still plays with the screen turned off when you have Red. Plus no commercials ever.

YouTube Red is better than any music service. Their algorithms actually stay in the vein and take you to stuff you might not have heard before. I just put it on and it still plays with the screen turned off when you have Red. Plus no commercials ever.

Youtube's compression can also fuck with quality.

I thought i read somewhere as well that Spotify was aiming towards lossless? that would be huge for the platform if its true

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now