12ozProphet Shop Update

misteraven

All this shit is hella tite. Love the rebound of 12oz so far.

If there was a hoodie option in the works i would hop all over it

We'll produce hoodies eventually, but for now I'm just warming up and getting the business going again. (Have to start somewhere). That said, quality sweatshirts are a huge part of my plans, but it'll be a minute before we have business built up enough to execute the vision I have for them. Hopefully the tees do well and depending on how well, will decide how soon (or not) the sweatshirts will come together.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
We'll produce hoodies eventually, but for now I'm just warming up and getting the business going again. (Have to start somewhere). That said, quality sweatshirts are a huge part of my plans, but it'll be a minute before we have business built up enough to execute the vision I have for them. Hopefully the tees do well and depending on how well, will decide how soon (or not) the sweatshirts will come together.

Understandable. I love the direction 12oz is taking.... I think its only uphill from here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just giving this thread a bump since there's been so much activity in Channel Zero as well as the 12ozProphet Instagram today.

Not to be all solicitous, but since removing all the advertising and cutting out the paid Dirty Dozen memberships (not that memberships added up to much more than beer money), but I keep this forum and all the projects and products funded 100% through what we sell on the 12ozProphet Shop. Not trying to push anybody on anything they don't wan't but if something catches your eye, your purchase helps support the continued growth of 12ozProphet.

***End of PSA***

12ozprophet-OBS2-cover.thumb.jpg.0102ef0df30036c8df9c17358a4c4c58.jpg

12ozprophet-OBS2-package.thumb.jpg.15edee22ae97d54d1685af06d85d7dc2.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So, today I relaunched the main site and shop (yet again). Once again migrated it all to a new platform and hoping this time it can handle loads. In any case, its sort of a work in progress and planning to add content back into it (for those that care), but at least the shop is super crisp and seems to function very well. Now I can finally get back to work on product.

https://12ozprophet.com

Anyhow, 12ozProphet Beef Pins (Handstyle by CrudeOiler - RIP) launched today as well.

https://12ozprophet.com/collections/shop/products/12ozprophet-beef-pin

12ozprophet-beef-pin.thumb.jpg.9b76882b42c96e1d69e68467be7c1d10.jpg

12ozprophet-beef-pin-detail-2.thumb.jpg.68807aca809b284956a1ce501b6ffb11.jpg

12ozprophet-beef-pin-detail-1.thumb.jpg.669ad04e7cd7421d91c0836c19c7c986.jpg

Only hiccup I had was using PayPal; the first pop up to log in just took me to my balance and account info. I closed that pop up, clicked the PayPal tab again and then it went to a proper invoice. Not sure if that's on your end or pp's.

Ergonomically, I almost feel like their needs to be a better navigation bar between products instead of just text links. I can take pics/screenshots later if that doesn't make sense

Only hiccup I had was using PayPal; the first pop up to log in just took me to my balance and account info. I closed that pop up, clicked the PayPal tab again and then it went to a proper invoice. Not sure if that's on your end or pp's.

Ergonomically, I almost feel like their needs to be a better navigation bar between products instead of just text links. I can take pics/screenshots later if that doesn't make sense

Yeah, if you don’t mind clarifying. I’ll either explain my thought process or trtbwnd come up with a better solution.

Thanks

In my customer account reset, I ended up somehow getting a login for someone that wasn't me...

Anyone else having this issue? My forum username still seems right but logging into my store account brings up a name and purchase history of someone from another state.

Can you please email info@12ozprophet.com about this? Obviously its a massive mistake and only the first I've heard of it. Regardless, I'd like to understand how it happened and ensure it gets corrected.

• 1 month later...

There will be a new 12ozProphet shirt dropping on Thursday at 3pm EST, as well as a bunch fo new patches.

Keep getting emails and DMs from people bummed when stuff sells out so here's your chance... To make it fair, I'm doing this next tee as a limited time preorder so as long as you hit the shop that day, you'll get a t-shirt.

memento.thumb.png.9a60acafdf6a6d14473dbeaf53de8758.png

Screen-Shot-2018-04-16-at-10_48.44-AM.thumb.png.bd84ec0dd8246ebdac68937d41aeaff5.png

IMG_0349.thumb.JPG.24fa780d491cad5e2920d1e7bb458152.JPG

IMG_0372.thumb.JPG.6952d192600572b0ca6a65407b4276ea.JPG

IMG_0395.thumb.JPG.85c68418f8b829a3fecb71aca4393f60.JPG

IMG_0396.thumb.JPG.9e3cfc48eccf81a0d57663e129aef3cb.JPG

IMG_0539.thumb.JPG.56ea487f9b6dac0e7a39f46918661c19.JPG

IMG_0536.thumb.JPG.74b6ab97ec18dd52de4b626184a61239.JPG

• Like 2

***HEADS UP***

That shirt and those patches I mentioned a couple comments back drop today at 3PM. No pressure to buy but a lot of people are always commenting / DMing / emailing complaining about not getting tees.

Plus with no advertising, its the stuff being sold on the shop that keeps this all going.

In any case, the shirt will be done as a limited time preorder so everyone has a fair shot at getting it instead of being cart jacked or selling out in a couple minutes like the last release.

Going to be a good one!

12ozProphet Shop: https://12ozprophet.com/collections/shop

12ozProphet Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/12ozprophet

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...