The Official Bootleg Series Volume 2.5 and the Return of 12ozProphet

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
How's the work on shop/forum account integration going? It's nice to see 12oz take a fresh breath.

Right now integrating the two is on ice until the dust settles a bit more. Really before I even approach it, I need to do a bunch more homework and especially need to hear from all of you guys if that's what you even want me to do. I havent had time to gather feedback about it, but the few that have already volunteered it seem to be of the opinion they don't want their forum handle associated with real life identity information. Would you like to see it integrated? Anyone else care to chime in?

Trends are for street artists, not graffiti writers.

Will look to getting some more shirts just have to justify postage. Might wait for the Aussie dollar to have a good week. I need some female sizes, I keep getting asked.

Heads up, launched at 3pm EST and already running low on a few sizes.

• Like 1

Right now integrating the two is on ice until the dust settles a bit more. Really before I even approach it, I need to do a bunch more homework and especially need to hear from all of you guys if that's what you even want me to do. I havent had time to gather feedback about it, but the few that have already volunteered it seem to be of the opinion they don't want their forum handle associated with real life identity information. Would you like to see it integrated? Anyone else care to chime in?

I don't feel super strongly one way or the other. On one hand, integrating the two would lower the barrier of entry between both places. Forum users would be more likely to buy from the store since they already have an account, and store customers may be more likely to post in the forums, since they already have an account there. In theory, unifying accounts could lead to some natural crossover between both avenues

On the other hand, I can understand wanting to keep identities separate from a forum profile. But in that case, I suppose someone could just make two accounts, and leave the customer info section blank on their forum account?

I don't have a horse in the race, but just thinking out loud...

I don't feel super strongly one way or the other. On one hand, integrating the two would lower the barrier of entry between both places. Forum users would be more likely to buy from the store since they already have an account, and store customers may be more likely to post in the forums, since they already have an account there. In theory, unifying accounts could lead to some natural crossover between both avenues

On the other hand, I can understand wanting to keep identities separate from a forum profile. But in that case, I suppose someone could just make two accounts, and leave the customer info section blank on their forum account?

I don't have a horse in the race, but just thinking out loud...

Yep, you pretty much summed it up precisely so for anyone else reading this... Throw in your opinion.

I was too slow on the stacked logo tees :( Are you planning to restock those?

The core logo tees (stacked logo and horizontal logo) in the standard color ways will be restocked. Special color ways of the logo and graphic tees will not. So yes, the black and white stacked logo tees with the classic 12oz colored logo will be restocked at some point.

• Like 1