kool kieth spotting

Vanity

imi sure nobody here really knows.. but at the end of nobody beats the biz.. that voice. is that kool kieth.. sounds like him, and i swear he says kool kieth! but ya never know.

also... in style wars, during the rocksteady battle w/ dynamic rockers? if you listen to the mc in the background, it also sounds like him. anyone know?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, considering that cool keith used to be part of this group called 'ultramagnetic mc's' from NY... it would not at all be surprising that keith was at a rock steady event, or on a biz markie song...

rap did exist before dk shadow and hieroglyphics made it ok to listen to.

Guest WebsterUno

ˆˆˆˆSee, there you go againˆˆˆˆ

keep hamming it up bro, youre only 750 posts away from 10,000.

*Youre a G! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by seeking innocence

well, considering that cool keith used to be part of this group called 'ultramagnetic mc's' from NY... it would not at all be surprising that keith was at a rock steady event, or on a biz markie song...

rap did exist before dk shadow and hieroglyphics made it ok to listen to.

it did?

well, i guess it did, but hiero just made it so much better......

keith is the man....DR DOOOM!....great album......i pretty much like everything he has put out other than black elvis, i didnt like spank master too much either but i think its an interesting album worth listening to from time to time....im just waiting for motion man to drop his own album...masters of illusions was ill......

hahaha! vanity knows his hip hop... believe me... he didn't need seekings sarcasm.... i got kool keith's screen name... you can ask him yourself if you want... suckers....

"all i wann a do is rap hit some stacks and live life kind of fat and that's that... but how can a man just rap when the whole fucking industry is wack..."

shoot yourself in the face:D

Archived