Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Makethebeats

T-shirts / Hats?

What are people rocking nowadays? I still like Rebel8, No Love City, Dissizit collab stuff, and then artist pieces.

Any other brands I should check out?

Just ordered grip of shirts from 123Klan. Hopefully they are decent quality looks like shipping will take a month.

And there we have it.

Hats I only rock from Bodega nowadays.

Shirts range from low-key gaming designs, BAPE, Undefeated, Bodega and uhhh that's about it.

123 klan has some dope stuff, i rock their t's all the time

other then that mostly my own screenprinted shirts, or smaller businesses

I search the interwebz and stores high and low looking for cool shit that I don't see other people wearing. Then I buy it, and don't tell anyone where I got it. Can be lame to get a cool shirt, then you're out and see someone else wearing it.

i'm about to get some insane clown pose shirts and a zune off ebay.com. about how many people use this site? I didn't see much in the paper chase blackbooks section. I thought there would be more than that I wisht that puregraffiti.com was still around. that site used to be with the shit.

i'm about to get some insane clown pose shirts and a zune off ebay.com. about how many people use this site? I didn't see much in the paper chase blackbooks section. I thought there would be more than that I wisht that puregraffiti.com was still around. that site used to be with the shit.

People are still around... I think online forums as a whole have died in popularity a bit since we got social media platforms.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now