Sick of Reality TV?...click here (GANG TAPES)

KASTsystem

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OKAY, HERE'S THE EXPLANATION

I posted this dumb-ass shit a long time ago. Some of you thought it was funny, some of you thought it was stupid, a lot of you thought it was fake, and I bet (although no one would admit it now) that some you you thought it was real.

Well, Gang Tapes is a movie directed by a young underground filmmaker named Adam Ripp. I have seen it almost a year ago at the 2001 HBO UrbanWorld Film Festival in NYC. It should be coming out sometime soon from UrbanWorld Films. That website was just supposed to be a teaser/build-up-the-hype sort of thing...the only reason I know all of this is because my roommate is a filmmaker who works for UrbanWorld.

Gang Tapes is a damn good movie. Basically a gang steals a video camera and a young wannabe (Li'l Alonzo) hangs out with the gang through all of the shit that they do...always videotaping everything. It is sort of a psuedo-documentary.

• 1 month later...
Guest Sico~tic

thats fuckin sad, a bunch of punkass motherfuckers doin stupid shit thats gonna get them caught

exploitation? anyways so does Lil'Alonzo gangbang by day and is a internet geek by night? is he the clark kent of the projects? a gang with their own website? how many points does that get you. if this was real buddy would have got his ass handed to him. but whatever right?

Archived