Sick of Reality TV?...click here (GANG TAPES)

KASTsystem

If you're as tired of all that reality TV b.s. as I am, you should take a look at this website that I stumbled upon: http://lilalonzo.bravepages.com/

This kid, Li'l Alonzo runs around with a videocamera and videotapes his gangbanger friends doing all types of ill shit. Then he posts it on his web page. You better check this shit out before he gets arrested and they take it offline.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

talk about stupid people

all thier dead homies are ...EZ.E,,,2PAC..BIIGIE SMALLS,ALLIYAH..."WHO'S GONNA DIE NEXT..."

soo stupid

• 2 months later...

pj, ehh you never know... BUT this is funny

03/19/02 04:34:26 AM

Put Your Name Here seaweed

What you got ta say You stupid little pricks. What happens when you

get to thirty and realise that you haven't got a pot to piss in, all your friends are dead, you can't get a job because of your police record and you've got AIDS from shooting drugs???

You guys are fucked. You give black people 'globally' a rotten, dirty thieving name. You or your pathetic little girlfriends ever so much as set foot within one hundred yards of my front door and I will personally hit you so hard you'll have to stick a toothbrush up your ass to clean your teeth.

Archived