I am more advanced than you.

T.T Boy

Ok, i just remembered from my little trip to the dentist two days ago or so, that i had the shocking revelation that i have no wisdom teeth. yes thats right, they gave me the full head xray only to discover that i did not grow any wisdom teeth. and im part of the 1 to 2% of the population that has evolved to not grow them. wow arent i special? yeah i thought so. i know youre all so very jealous.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i removed all four of mine at once so the oral surgeon gave me a prescription to lortab--basically twice the strength of vicodin. pharmeceutical drugs are so clean, it was the best high i've ever had. if you're still able to produce offspring with women who do have wisdom teeth, you are not advanced, you just missed out on good drugs. :D

Originally posted by T.T Boy

and im part of the 1 to 2% of the population that has evolved to not grow them. wow arent i special? yeah i thought so. i know youre all so very jealous.

well only my top ones grew in and i had them chopped out already. they werent even full teeth- they were like nubs or something. i dont have bottom ones at all. so the evolution continues.

Guest printer

i have braces. and i get them tightened alot and it really pisses me off. i wanna punch tha guy in the face cuz he dont know what its like.

i lack bottom wisdom teeth. which is good because the bottom ones cause the most trouble when growing in, however i have top bastards, and my dentist has yet to determine wheather or not they should come out or not....he says let them start to grow in, and if they cause alot of pain an discomfort and have the possibility of fucking up my teef then he will rip em out....hopefully it wont come to that,...but if it does...im not taking any codiene or vicodin they prescribe me...im savin it up....

Archived