your lover is an actress

From Autumn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

autumn, if you uploaded them to fotango then you might be having the same problem i was when i first started using it, instead of right clicking on the picture and going down to "properties" you gotta go to the right of the screen that your viewing the picture on and youll see theres a thing that says "get a link to this picture" click that and the link will show up at the top of the screen above the photo, now right click that link and do "copy shortcut" and paste it in the normal img bullshit. if thats not your problem then sorry for wasting your time. or you could just i.m. odesk, hes been the computer techie slut for me lately: odemysteelo

MaryDouchedSuddenly-VaginalChlymidia

alright, allll these pics were working earlier today, i dont know what the problem is now. im gonna just dead this whole post and i will repost all these flicks plus others in a new thread within the next few days.

its a bright eyes song....i thought he said your lover is an actress, but you might be right on you love her as an actress....kinda sounds the same.

fuck, im pretty mad that these pics are all gone....i'll get my shit together and re post

Archived