you guys might as well rip these apart to.....

aederone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 5th wheel

geez dont get all down and pouty...your workin at it...keep it up....but throw a shadow in there and a nice forcefield...and geez i dont know keep practicin....i say dont post your stuff if you think poeple are just gonna "rip" it apart and your gonna pout about it...wait till you get good...it takes time...nobodys feelin sorry for ya...your diggin yourself in a hole...and its gonna be hard to redeem yourself after those...but keep workin at it..good luck

i dont like to be the one to diss on things, but i cant see how you could have been painting for 2 years and not get any better??

guys on here dropping advise for a long time and you dont take any of it

looks to me like your doomed with bad graffiti skills your whole life

Originally posted by mopius

i dont like to be the one to diss on things, but i cant see how you could have been painting for 2 years and not get any better??

guys on here dropping advise for a long time and you dont take any of it

looks to me like your doomed with bad graffiti skills your whole life

Everyone learns at a different pace. I know a few people that tried to piece and it took them a few years to really get good at it. On the other hand i know people that started out, hung out with really well artists with style, and boom. Less than a year later were doing dope ass pieces. Also there are people who may of just wanted to be bombers, and at some point realize that they wanted to learn how to piece. If you are a bomber for 2 years, and decide all of a sudden that you want to start doing pieces are you suppose to already have the skills just becuase you been doing your thing for a few years. Props to this kid for posting his stuff. He does have can controll, and if i was him all the dissing on here would add more fuel to my fire to get better and show people up!!

Just keep doing it for yourself and progress on your own terms-you will notice your style evolveing the more you paint-I've been at it since '93 and am still learning to this day-it's a mental test.by the way,your pictures do not look "that bad"-you do have signs of can control-just keep at it...hope it works out.peace bro.

Originally posted by aederone

where did the 2 year thing come from? i just started lookin at this page cause bojangles girl said somethin about it...... i painted for like maybe a year...by myself.... sorry if i suck. i like what i write..... isn't that what counts?

you're talking as if you're not sudz....please tell me you're not...that would be funny as hell.

aeder.... you've gotten some advice... (mainly work in your book at least while the weather's crappy for a while; work on some pretty straight letters and bubble letters) then start painting again here and there.. the main advice i have to give to you is:

you will improve MUCH quicker the less you visit this website..

If you come on here every day, read about an hour's worth of useless crap, and only paint to get flicks and show people you will improve much slower...

(and i'm sticking to this as personal experience, and seeing others do the same thing..)

..and I don't give a crap if anyone wants to bitch about me saying this or not.

have fun!

progression in painting skills and really defining your abilities andcontrol, is like getting a tattoo, the first few are kinda like, ...shit, but you get used to it and shit just gets better n better, less and less painful and a lot more detailed and colorfull and what not, and i agree with what the other dude said earlier, go buy cheap silvers, or rack 'em, whichever works for you, and rock the simple but decent colors to get down more control and kinda learn to define your style er whatever kinda artsy thing you wanna do. but i'm just a toy, so don't take whatever i say to much to heart. i'm outro

PEACE.

Guest Pilau Hands

Seo was taken by TIE, i believe

look up Tie if you don't know

think of something original to write...this may require that you don't write something with three letters...or even four. five letters and up are my favorite anyway, more elbow room. so yeah...start thinking of a new name, and dont stress that one too much, cause you'll probably change that too before you're done.

Guest Pilau Hands

"On March 18, an 18-year-old graffiti writer in San Francisco named *** aka TIE ONE, was shot and killed outside a building by a resident who told police he thought the young man was trying to break in."

"When I think of Tie, I think of his pain. I think of his family. But I also see a smile that told a story of life's acceptance -- a smile that stretched longer than the Great Wall of China. I see a spiritual man-child who walked in prayer everywhere, with Buddhist prayer beads around his neck, a strong and complete pride in his Chinese ancestry and a mind that thought justice before peace.

Tie always gave thanks. But he was steamed, too, "like a steamed (BBQ pork) bun," he would say, and he started getting that up, spelled "SEO," a transliteration of the Chinese character -- meaning he was angry, pressure-cooked with thoughts and frustrations."

"What other writer do you know who took the bus across America to the graffiti Mecca of New York, picking the route with the most stops just so he could bomb along the whole way? Who do you know who ever survived getting shocked by the third rail? What writer ran from cops after getting up -- jumping off a building breaking both of his legs, then covering himself in the snow to escape getting busted? What writer got the utmost respect from Queens and Kings coast to coast and paid his dues to writing graff? What writer did you ever know who said, "I got nothing to lose!" and would scream at you to go out and do the same?"

if you want to read the rest,

http://www.pacificnews.org/jinn/stories/4....7-graffiti.html

Guest Graff Jesus

i don't write soe or seo anymore.... i just did for a bit. the more i look at this page the less i wanna write. you guys don't seem to be having fun.

writing fun? hahah. writing is a job kid. you'll only realize this after beef, arrests, politics, fines, etc.

quit writing while you don't have a lot of time invested in it. it'll only fuck your life up.

hahaha. i should give this speech to everyone i meet.

Originally posted by ZackAttack

aeder.... you've gotten some advice... (mainly work in your book at least while the weather's crappy for a while; work on some pretty straight letters and bubble letters) then start painting again here and there.. the main advice i have to give to you is:

you will improve MUCH quicker the less you visit this website..

If you come on here every day, read about an hour's worth of useless crap, and only paint to get flicks and show people you will improve much slower...

(and i'm sticking to this as personal experience, and seeing others do the same thing..)

..and I don't give a crap if anyone wants to bitch about me saying this or not.

have fun!

WORD TO BIG BIRD!!!!

i don't write soe or seo anymore.... i just did for a bit. the more i look at this page the less i wanna write. you guys don't seem to be having fun.

on the contrary... we cant stop laughing, its you that seems to be upset...

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

writing fun? hahah. writing is a job kid. you'll only realize this after beef, arrests, politics, fines, etc.

quit writing while you don't have a lot of time invested in it. it'll only fuck your life up.

hahaha. i should give this speech to everyone i meet.

so true graff jesus after writing for a few years ive realized this countless tiems but its too embeded in my mind for me to stop even if it just writing on paper or bathrooms anything to clam the rush but i always find myself writing on something and i wonder is this all worth it im wasting my time what does it all mean ........ i dont know but i just know i cnat stop now and that maybe it was a mistake starting ive gotten caught up twice already and after i did i felt like ti was stupid nonsense but i couldnt keep back oh well......

Archived