New look...?

Brickos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Are you still doing tweaks and or bug fixes?

Pretty solid on my phone, good work, but have come across a couple things.

Can you describe it? Yes we've made quite a few changes and will continue to do so. The website is something we're constantly evolving so it's never really done.

Definitely report any weird shit by posting on the forum, DM'ing me or by emailing details to info@12ozprophet.com

Dont use the main site a lot except for the shop. I dont really mind having 2 separate accounts but i sepnd most on the forums

I've gotten mixed feedback about whether to create a unified site wide login or leaving them as separate accounts. Personally, I'd like to see just one login site wide. It's a lot of work and has created issues in the past though. I believe it can be done, but until you guys start pushing for it, I'll likely postpone the extra work.

I've gotten mixed feedback about whether to create a unified site wide login or leaving them as separate accounts. Personally, I'd like to see just one login site wide. It's a lot of work and has created issues in the past though. I believe it can be done, but until you guys start pushing for it, I'll likely postpone the extra work.

I think having a unified account would be extremely useful for everyone involved, new members especially. I think (and i know its been discussed a lot) the trophy system could benefit from this as well. At the moment its just an arbitrary system that doesnt really reward anything other then activity, if it could in some way be integrated with the main site, 12oz could possibly see more activity and return members on the forums if member gained trophy points for shop purchases.

Certainly similar ideas have been tossed around before, but I think in the golden age of social media its hard to keep many people involved in the forum scene. The potential for tangible rewards (or even some sort of unique aesthetic look online) could yield higher activity in the long run if there is incentive for members to stay involved.

The flip side being there may be an increase in people spamming just for trophy points.

Regardless, I think there is only positives to integration, and would provide users with an overall more complete experience.

• Like 1