wack stlyed kings

*die*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking innocence

id rather look at ghost and five all day long

good looking out seeking. I know a lot of people hate five's shit but the boy IS an innovator, constantly changing. I don't think I've ever seen two five things that look exactly alike (including tags and bombs)

Guest Graff Jesus

yeah man, monicas hot most definitly, but somethign about her just makes me think shes way out of my league... you know, as opposed to milla who would be stoked to date a 26 year old unemployed bankrupt graffiti writer... :o

damn seeking you're a fucking old man!

boy am i glad that this thread has strayed from trying to pinpoint big names and then publicly trashing their style. there isn't much more futile and meaningless that you can get than wanking and whining over whose style you don't like on the fucking internet. think about it. and realize that if you were within 50 miles of ghost or mone it'd be a hell of a lot different when you decide to open your mouth. what do you think would happen?

a) you'd get off easy, they'd make you look foolish cause you're talking about someone and they never heard of you -OR-

B) you'd find out how much real writers like people openly criticizing them (and get a lesson on 'how it was like back in the days when you wandered into someone else's yard')

mone has paid crazy dues by the way, most guys here have just heard of him.

Originally posted by *die*

how should you react to kings who still look toy. i've been pondering this for a while, i mean there's GHOST, great fading tech. but ugly style. there's MONE from TFP i believe who has horrible looking letters. and the list goes on and on. i mean it's great that they're up but they look mad ugly.

simply put: youre dumb.

mone's letters rip you a new one kid.

it upsets me when im going up my nose for a booger and i end up pushing it in that little area where your finger doesnt fit so then i have to go get a rolled up peice of toilet paper and try to snag it with the booger hunter before it goes up into my brain....it sucks too because if you fuck up with the booger hunter that its....game over....you got a booger up near your brain and you cant do shit

Originally posted by boogie hands

it upsets me when im going up my nose for a booger and i end up pushing it in that little area where your finger doesnt fit so then i have to go get a rolled up peice of toilet paper and try to snag it with the booger hunter before it goes up into my brain....it sucks too because if you fuck up with the booger hunter that its....game over....you got a booger up near your brain and you cant do shit

hahahahhahahaaha...funny

it should really tell you something that the only people who start topics like this are very inexperienced writers, insecure about their own place in graff...

What's the running opinion on those who sit around fantasizing about women they will probably never touch or see, then typing their names like tragic incantations on internet message boards full of other men?

And those who like women with small breasts? Are they considered closet homosexuals or just closet pedophiles nowadays?

Guest JoeHatesCops

what

Ghost not a king? i know his GH throws appear simple, but that guy has lotsa of tight stuff, a tight style, and obviously hes up. but my opinion is based on flicks Ive seen, so Im not exactly an authority on the matter.

But by judjing othe rpeoples opinions, my guess is I am correct with my assumption haha

oh shit

Originally posted by rewire

What's the running opinion on those who sit around fantasizing about women they will probably never touch or see, then typing their names like tragic incantations on internet message boards full of other men?

And those who like women with small breasts? Are they considered closet homosexuals or just closet pedophiles nowadays?

this kid came out with a tko punch

Originally posted by rewire

lol. very deep. blazing insight. great pop psychlogy. you must be very popular at your local starbucks.

The running opinion? That they're acting like practically every other male? Is this supposed to be an insult? I mean, men fantasizing about women that they'll never touch is one of the great male pasttimes.

i'll agree, dudes reply was much better than most of the pre-pubescent nonsense you kids refer to as a comback, but lets be frank, milla's beauty alone creates an impenetrable shield around me, that no mans insults can break through. if wanting to sleep with her makes me a pedaphile, well then.....come here little girl, i got some candy for you...

• 2 weeks later...

ghost? are you fucking kidding me? nah, i will throw a few names out and it's not to say i'm onto something better or whatnot. anyway, let's run it down;

smith-sane i dug that kid, smith i like the throw sometimes

expert-i just don't get that kid's style, where are the letters?

oops, i'm late, more later?

Both of the thread topics are dumb. Sit on the internet and badmouth people who put in mad work, and stick up for small tits? You're all several wasted minutes closer to dying.

My only input is this: what the fuck is wrong with repetition? So what if somebody does the same piece over and over? 200 ups is 200 ups. I can't be a king if I don't change my style every time I go out? More dumbass ideas for a weak thread.

ghosts style might be ugly to you, but when i first started, ghost was one of my favorite writers. his letters were simple, but packed with such style, they were bursting at the seams. you might not see it, but that doesnt mean you get to judge for the rest of us. personaly, cope's pieces bore the fuck out of me. as do loomits, as a matter of fact, so do sabers,

copes pieces do involve the same style most of the time but he is skilled. his designs, work, coloring skills, ups...his is an all around king. loomits pieces are always fun to look at due to his skill at shading, concept and design. saber however does bore me but hes hit some interesting spots.

i will agree though in saying that i would rather look at ghost pieces anyday of the week. exploding with flavor and overall rawness

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Both of the thread topics are dumb. Sit on the internet and badmouth people who put in mad work, and stick up for small tits? You're all several wasted minutes closer to dying.

My only input is this: what the fuck is wrong with repetition? So what if somebody does the same piece over and over? 200 ups is 200 ups. I can't be a king if I don't change my style every time I go out? More dumbass ideas for a weak thread.

seeing as you posted after my post, i will take this comment personally. i like smith's throw, it's his peices that i don't dig so much. expert's piece throw thing i don't feel somuch even though it's done expertly, everything else i like by him. there isn't much graffiti i don't like. i respect everyone going out and giving up there time even if they're putting up the same shit over and over. there are only so many ways to get noticed quickly, hello people, fr8's move, big letters or repetitive wild style is the key let's not forget.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

in my opinion, if you do the same piece 200 times, you're just as weak as the kid who did 1 piece with that same style.

numbers don't make you a king. sorry. maybe king of the streets where numbers and spots are key, but if it's something like 200 freights or walls... nuh uh. that shit don't ride with me.

generly the way i see it is unless you live in that city you dont know who the real kings are casue you see all this shit form some people all over the internet so you thikn yeh they must be like the ones that are up the most then you get to that city and you hardly see any of that persons stuff but you notice that there is a ton of other people stuff that you never seen before and there on like evry pole in town and usually there teh guys that you prolly think have the toy style but hey when you get up s like the real bombers and kings got try doing your pretty down to a T style and see how far it gets you

Archived