no supplies

Guest 455

Tonight was a shitty night-I went downwtown and got pretty faded..in fact,I'm still twisted but that is besides the point-Since I am leaving the city in which I dwell in less than 2 weeks I have had a sudden urge to destroy many spots I have slept on for the last couple of years(most of these spots are kind of sketchy)...the only thing here is I have no supplies-fuck!....I knew I should have grabbed some paint when we went to the store today and racked...all I got were some art supplies and some Woodcrafts-but they weren't going to cut it.damn it....I was wondering if anyone else on here has thought the same thing or been in the same position at one time or another-like when you walk by a wall and know you could get away with fucking it up but you don't have shit...I'm sure many of you have run into that predicament...damn,this sucks.I need to get some cans by tomorrow night.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

fofityfi- me and the kids are gonna be out tomorrow night too, hit up the N-O-R if you want in on the plans. trekking and wrekking the town to prove we know how. and your face at the park is off the hook!!i need pictures of that.

Hey CAD...thanks,I got some supp's today for free99,went out tonight and did what I had to...tomorrow is another day...the warpath will continue.trust me.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

yeah i get that shit too .........but sometimes i just get the ahh fuck it feeling , where i just go and bomb the spots at like 9:00 that id been to scared to do for tha last 4 months......yall feel that

i do this everytime i go paint and i hit something i am really feelin at the spot. its like a drug to me, i love the feeling i get from painting, and after you get that up, on the way back from the spot, i just bomb my ass off. i love the rush you get from paintin a hot spot and getting away with it clean, then hitting like 4 or 5 more. perfect way to end the night.:D

Archived