Girlies, somebody explain em to me... please.

iCEBERG

alright...

i cant get my own wifey to settle down with for awhile, cause, i dunno i dont click with dumbass's. sad but true most of em are dumb, in my cases anyway. then... whenever my boy gets a girl right? they stay fuckin callin me up, "ohhh when we gonna get together? ohhhhh that nigga dont need to know... whats a matter we cant be friends? stop by i miss you... what? you dont miss me?" on and on an on. i cant find a girl of my own, they gotta be someone elses, what the fuck.

then you think this girls gonna call you, this girl you kinda could get used too. and they dont. an then x amount of time goes by when you think their not gonna hit you back, guess what? they call you an this is how that goes...

them: what you doin?

me: nothin same shit different day... whats a matter i cant get a call from you?

them: well you talkin to this chick

me: nah thats my mans girl what the fuck? where you hear shit like that?

them: i dunno i just do.

me: yea people talk... but im sayin though you cant call me before but now i can get a call? let me know whats goin on...

them: nothin just thinkin about you.

me: how come you think about me when you think some other girls rubbin up on me?

them: its not like that.

me: well it seems to me thats why.

them: well why cant you call me?

me: cause if i ask somebody for the time of day more than once and i dont get it guess what?

them: you stop askin...

me: you right

them: well what the fuck that gotta do with me?

me: hey ma look imma call you back in like 15

them: you better, if not imma be mad.

me: i cant get a call from you but i got some sort of time period to hit you back in?

them: yea well what the fuck atleast i called you...

me: you gonna talk like that now then dont bother, save us both the trouble.

them: why you gotta be like that?

me: you just said... nevermind

etc. etc. etc.

i just gotta vent, i dont care if you didnt even read my post. i just gotta ask somebody why? why are they like that? why when you been alone for 3 months an you finally find somebody, THATS when they ALL start rubbin up on you? do they think you know, your girl knows somethin about you that they dont, and their missin out on somethin?

am askin any girl on this board, explain this behavior. i dont think its possible. i cant figure it out. i need the answers, somebody, anybody, shed some light on this for me.

its like i can hit these girlies off when they gotta man, probably my boy, and they want no strings attached. but if i meet somebody they want a relationship? or my boy will bag this fine ass thing, an as soon as they break up, she wants me, but i cant step on my boys toes by, you know snatchin up his chick like that, but they'll look soooooo good. or theyll say shit like "if i wanna be with you whats the problem with him?"c'mon thats my boy@!##@! GOD DAMNIT#!@

breath... breath... breath...

or my boy will be like "you whys my girl catchin feelins for you?"

me: i dunno i cant help it, im just me

my boy : thats fucked up man i wouldnt do that shit to you... your fucked up

me: i didnt do nothin what the fuck?

and just like that im done, 'fore i got nuts thinkin about this shit...

sorry for the length

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't trust women as far as I *can throw 'em...unless they look like Kate Moss-then you could throw 'em across a football field-they act super shisty and cause a lot of un-wanted drama.I can't stand that shit.oh well.

women-"can't live with 'em-can't live without 'em"...

*edited.

ha!

Isn't it funny how..they always want ya when you're takin' or about to be...gay shit!

so this is what ya do...#1 DONT ToUCH the homies puss!

even if she comes on to you! IT'S WRONG!(although, I noticed that guys 'pretend' to be mad when this happens but..even if you do hit it...you'll both end up ditchin the chick..and you'll be friends again..cuz that's just the fucked up way you males work)

#2the one you want..pretend ya don't want her..she'll come a runnin'..unless she's completely confident(in which case she won't buy it and tell you to fuck off)

Guest Porcheezee

bitches are wak... they're only happy when theyre unhappy, so if you treat em good, they think something's up and fuck your boy. and its not your boys fault, unless you and the girl are married or something, because we all know it's pretty hard to turn down an attractive female that's clean, especailly when alchohols involved (which in my case usually is). Inside every female is a whore... it just takes the right guy sometimes to bring it out. of course theres always exeptions to the rule. but until i find an exeption thats single, i'll keep on fuckin em and throwin them away.

this is going to be a complex post, as complex as the girls it contains within so to all my fellow males... stick around you might learn somethin, an too all my females, do you good deed for the day an help me out.

cmeup

no fuckin diggity. it seems like, for me anyways, if a females got a man, its so much easier to run game one em. so much easier. not to brag but i am the superman lover you all hear about :D but anyways, i think its just easier to show em what you got over their man than it is to show em anything at all.

for example that model female i mentioned earlier. shes in her own little world with her boyfriend, whose in his, an hes all clean cut an she says the sex is good, an thats what holds their relationship together. im far from brad pitt but im a cute ass nikka. heh thats my weapon, my cuteness an my personality, my levelheadedness and my sense of humor thrown in with a few other devious tactics an im home free.

but yea so i get this female open an im doin my thing, takin care of business as much as i could in her homegirls backseat right, not the best place but it gives a little one on one time, just basically, gettin friendly on the way back to my boys house.

yea well the night ends on a good note. but before this happens this female plays the shit outta my homeboys. so now im in a predicament.

if i say "c'mon playboy (thats what i call her for obvious reasons) dont do my man wrong, just cause i know better doesnt mean he does"

guess what? now this nikkas "hatin on his boys" when i was just lookin out for em. or if i tell my boy watch out she gets what she wants an i dont see why your an exception, then guess what?

im hatin on playboy. an if i dont say anything at all? then its my fuckin fault for not tellin my boy otherwise. an this females gets all the goods.

i know iris is a female, so is ms. bombastic, or any other female i havent mentioned. hit me up with your e-mail or somethin. better yet explain your reasons for actin the way you do givin a certain situation in a reply to this post. this way all the dudes on this board can see too. we can never say we've got you totally figured out but believe me, a little help would be much appreceated. try to help me out here, so i can, you know, better cater to girls in the future.

oh my god you females... you... hurt so nice.

i just basically want to know what you want from a man. why you act the way you do, an what can i do to be just that much better to keep you ALL satisfied, nah im just jokin, but when i get a wifey i know i can treat her good, but i wanna know i can treat her right. what do you look for in a guy?

"girls girls girls girls, girls i do adore, write you number on this paper cause i would love to date ya" as soon as i figure you fuggin females out!@# thats my remix:D

moderators make this a sticky please. atleast for a little while if not, oh well. the pancake rabbit got its own, an i feel this to be more important than the mighty rabbit with wierd shit on his head. i want answers, an i wouldnt doubt you do too. and i will stop at nothing to get em

it all the mysteries of the world were explained what fun would that be?

oh the enigma of the female, secrets we will never tell. ;)

no really like everyone else, women want what they can't have (at least most do)

and that's all i'll say right now. for the rest you should get a magic 8-ball they'll help about as much as anyone else can. :)

everyone will hate this thread after i post on here. this is just a warning....

reason your friends chicks go after you is usually because the guy they are with isn't making them happy and the easiest way to meet the new boyfriend is too become buddy buddy with his friends. expecially if the friends have nicer cars (or cars at all), more money, ect.ect.

tell your friend's whose girls are hitting on you to treat thei girls better or they are going to lose em to otehr guys. it's simple. girls cheat on boyfriends who don't bother making them happy.

conversely, best way to come on to another guy's girl is to ask her if she's happy with her boyfriend. escpecially girls in a long term one because that is when their boyfriend stop paying attention to them.

girls are easy to please, boys don't listen long enough to bother.

ma dont stop there. elaborate. an im not worried about who likes my threads or me, im doin this for me, whoever wants to read it an learn a few things about you females, then good, if not? then better.

but like i said, dont be shy, and i gotta go now because there's a police officer sitting in front of my house, an im not likin that... ahh he left. fuggin dick. yea anyways like i said earlier, what do you want from a guy? i know ill never understand you females but i can try.

Originally posted by iCEBERG

ma dont stop there. elaborate. an im not worried about who likes my threads or me, im doin this for me, whoever wants to read it an learn a few things about you females, then good, if not? then better.

but like i said, dont be shy, and i gotta go now because there's a police officer sitting in front of my house, an im not likin that... ahh he left. fuggin dick. yea anyways like i said earlier, what do you want from a guy? i know ill never understand you females but i can try.

this info has been gotten from basically all my female friends complaints about heir boyfriends and exboyfriends. i personally think i should become gay because i've heard so many complaints i'd know exactly what to do...:)

girls want attention. like your full attention from time to time. i know i found a good guy when we are sitting quietly in the car and instead of just sitting there like a dork he asks me what i am thinking about. expecially if i look pissed.

the other important one is repect. chicks are generally more sensitive than guys. if you don't want sensitive, don't date girls. some are worse than other but generally they don't like to be made fun of, especially in front of other people.

those two things are usually a given. because there are those girls who like to be made fun of and disrespected but to me that is a sign of mental illness and low self esteem. avoid crazy girls.

some girls like romance and that stuff. some don't. can't give advice on that one.

since im such a "free thinker" (pending that one actually exists...) then ill give you my opinion. you need to take a radical new approach. your not selling soap here, your trying to kick it to girls. so, just hang out with what-the-fuck-ever girl is tickling your fancy at that particular moment, and when you guys are out, just beat the living shit out of the first person you see on the street. just go nuts! we're thinking outside the box here, real radical like, ya know? so originate. just beat on him until he is completely mangled(dead or alive, you ask? find a feeling and run with it on this one.) but ANY girl will see how tough you are and will be on her knees under the table at mcdonalds in a second.

that ones a freebie from your pal tyler.

yea i think ill do that. but im not having a problem inmpressing girls. im having a problem finding a wifey, but that has nothing to do with this post neither....

but, i do want to figure out all the wierd and tricky stuff they do and i want to know why. im also replying to your response an hoping during the course of the night someone else will lemme know why they act the way they do.

they go to the bathroom an everything with eachother... what do they do that for? to talk im guessin but about what? and for several other reasons mentioned earlier that are too lengthy to re-post.

soooo hopefully ill wake up tomorrow to some more answers.

an i appreceate iris's 2 cents, now i need a few more, an ill be able to say i almost understand females.

its like their keepin quite an not replyin cause they'll be betraying their gender. you can tell me... just dont tell your friends you did.:)

-bump

10 Reasons Women Date Jerks

10) It's more fun to complain about them to your friends.

9) Guys who actually like you just aren't challenging or exciting.

8) When you do date nice guys, they turn into jerks anyway, so why not save time and go for the jerk in the first place?

7) You won't get as emotionally attached to a jerk, so you'll be more in control.

6) All the other women want them, so they must be worth having.

5) Affection means more when it comes from a guy who doesn't normally give it.

4) Jerks are guaranteed to cheat on you so someone else can endure their lack of lovemaking skills most of the time.

3) No need to feel guilty for abusing or deceiving them.

2) Jerks will actually tell you when they don't like what you're doing instead of getting mad about it six months later.

1) Looking for someone you can't trust, and won't care about too much, who will abuse you mentally and financially, but you don't know any lawyers.

As far as I can see, women aren't that complicated, they just require a lot of thought and attention from guys ... who usually don't care to put forth much of either.

My advice; instead of wondering why certain girls will act certain ways, take a good look at the ones you might be interested in and ask yourself if they're worth potential drama.

If you want a relationship with them, think about it from that angle.

If you just wanna fuck, then I guess think about it from that angle too.

I really wouldn't even worry about what you were talking about above. From what I've noticed, women who are quick to jump out of bed with one dude and right back into it with their friend are hardly worth a respectable guy's attention, especially when they're calling you as soon as they find out you might be taken -- that's a good sign of genuine female worthlessness. Of course I'm not into being a player or any shit like that, and you might be, so maybe you won't feel me.

Archived