Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WHOSPANK

PLAYIN HOOKIE

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

lotsa autoracks... erupto is dope. say word.

the reason for all the auto racks is because they are layed up for miles out here row after row........:loopy:

Originally posted by WHOSPANK

the reason for all the auto racks is because they are layed up for miles out here row after row........:loopy:

sounds like a dream i had the other night.the closest decent spot i got to paint these fukers is about 10 hors away.

Guest 5th wheel

10 hours for a good decent auto rack spot...daaang....i'd say stick to paintin em in your dreams.. haha.....good post..erupto did it for me.....

"post more...you're good at it!"

whos that next to the JELO? man you lick at taking flicks. The BEGR looks fresh but that photo does no justice. all the other shit is ca-ca even that king is half ass. Play hookie one more time and go get better shots of them transporters.

TIGHT POST NIKKKAS...

"I DOES MY OWN THING &CANT NO BUDDY TELL ME SHIT..........-YOUNG DROOP & HIS HOMMIES"

Guest me IS cool

I've been seeing a lot of JELO lately... on some trains, in the supermarket.... nice. :D

Guest Britnyspears

dam! you drove all the way from oakland to that spot to get flicks! watch out for them bulls my friend..

Originally posted by Britnyspears

dam! you drove all the way from oakland to that spot to get flicks! watch out for them bulls my friend..

NOPE,DIDNT EVEN SEE SO MUCH AS A BIRD.THANX FOR THE ADVICE THO...I'LL KEEP IT IN MIND

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this