Hope y'all will help

Ren25

I have been gone from this forum for a long while. It's good to get back and check out some of the new work. I have a dellema, so I turned to the place that I know where the best artists are. Here it is, I had a tatto done a long time ago and latter covered up because I wanted a bigger one. It's not done as you'll see 'cause some of the old still shows through. I'm going Monday to have it darkened and a little more detail added. Also I like the blue in the piece, but not so much the green. Also I wanted to have some shadow effects added or even the effect of some other design underneath. Once this piece is done I will have the mirror image put on the other sholder. It's more or less to get outside ideas. I've been working on it and the artist has also, but outside input always helps and brings more to the table. I apreciate the input in advance, and like I said, "This is where I've seen some very awesome artists and writers."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...here's the deal......

....I'm not gonna blow my own dick here but I'm an award winning tattoo artist and I have to say that the piece you have is a nice idea. I would say that before you go putting darks in the piece to try to finish covering up the old piece I would say that it would look tuff if you made the peeker lines from the old tattoo into cracks. Make the piece look like it's stone with cracks. If your current artist is anything he should see exactly what I'm saying. Give him my props on the design. Anyway as far as more to add onto it, I would say that if you like graff, have a graff artist design up your name in the same style that you are working with now, then link it in the center to both shoulders.

hope i helped

CAPS............... i hate gofers.

http://sprapex.com

montana paint DIRT CHEAP

I appreciate your input. I like the ideas. We had talked about some kind of a link between the two once the other shoulder was done. I'm not too clear on what you meant about the darker colors. The underlying tat was black, so I thought we had to stick to darker colors so as to not let it show through. I also like the design, I know it will look great as a whole once the other shoulder is done and this piece completed. You can tell the people who have some vision beyond what's infront of them at the time they speak.

Archived