Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NoEZ

new sketch..any tips???

i think it sucks

if you could paint it with the dope colours and clean and all , then maybe , but i doubt you can

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 203-TD4

startin simple is deffinately the wat to go; yet tryin to push it furtherr cant hurt every now and then; i consitrated on technicle shit for so long that i am tryin to take a step backwards and learn simples all over again... so fuck around with a lil bit of everythin... my suggestion for that sketch is to try to switch it up a lil; add some curves and ish... play with the fill alot more

yea thanx ...wow..alot of good replies and tips...yea i did some simple stuff today when this girl asked me to draw in her book..i did like 10 sketches in a simple style..but not too simple and people wouldnt shut up about it...so then i told em to go away cause they fukin annoyed me....oh well...no body cares about that..haha!!..alright peace

try to make it more preportionable...for instance your first E is much smaller than your M. And yeah lose the points.

add some more colors to it. whites, blues go crazy with color, lose those points, and start opening up to your surroundings, look at other stuff other artists handstyles, peices and work about them, make a style that works for you and you'll get a whole lot better. keep it up. i like the name.(emse) Oh and screw proportion, go crazy, innovate man.

Guest Gold Coast.

do something new.something totally different.

allow each line (bar) of the letter to flow consistent, the whole thing needs a rythm, less you going for a skitzo rythm, but this is neither, dont get me wrong i think its ok but it looks like it wants to be more of a natural flow, fire

keep on keepin on!