anyone got ja flicks

realdeal187

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
Guest Can you sign my book???

Seriously, the only people who should have anything negative towards JA are people with direct beef with him...If you dont, then you really really just should stop writing graffiti...This guy is every reason I got into this shit, the atitude alone is worth every drop of paint...Seriously, you wouldnt know about this shit painting freights in the middle of nowhere...Were any of you in NYC in the early 90's???Doubt it....

there are some truely clueless people on here....ja is definately holding one of my top bombers of all time spots...the carnage this guy wrecked is unimginable to the average 14 yr old internet user.props to mq too,that dude deserves a thread of his own also...if you cant appreciate bombing like this you might as well go pick up yer legal walls for dummies book now

Originally posted by PoutyDuck

Ad In Graffiti Magazine:

Hi, I've got one slightly used JA forsale. He still can bomb like crazy, and you don't even need to feed him. Just give him a little crack and he's good to go. I've owned him for about 9 years now. I want him to go to a good home. For adoption information call: 230-230-2300 ask for MQ

HAHAHAHAH...JAs a fuckin king in his category though...buts this shit was funny...does he come in a cage?

• 5 years later...

Jon has had legal troubles since he was a teenager related to his passion for Graffiti. He is one of New York City's most famous graffiti writers of the post-train era, know as "JA" or "JA ONE", an acronym for his initials. His life as a Graffiti writer was featured in a 1995 Rolling Stone Magazine article by Kevin Heldman. Numerous Graffiti websites contain photos of his work and he is a major celebrity among members of this subculture.

^^^I got that from a Wikipedia of his real name..

Easy to find out now..

JA is a true graffiti celebrity and deserves respect..

Archived