anyone got ja flicks

realdeal187

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ZENYTH.ASP:

you've seen one ja flick, you have seen them all

I guess if you're only looking at the letters that'd be true. But with JA flicks it's usually about location or volume... This flick here is an example of both.

------------------

buddha bless you

Originally posted by mbrando:

anyone who can't appreciate 22 filled bombs in a row doesn't belong in this game....

that shit's just stupid. if you have the time enough to do 22 filled in bombs, do a fucking piece.

i feel sorry for people that can just do throwups. how lame.

Originally posted by evil:

that shit's just stupid. if you have the time enough to do 22 filled in bombs, do a fucking piece.

i feel sorry for people that can just do throwups. how lame.

to paraphrase "It's not about beautifuller or bigger, it's about more"

Also, doing a single piece wouldn't have had the same effect- namely making the other writers driving by say "god damn, JA's at it again" The extravagance of the act is what's important, not style or how good that shit will look in a magazine. And even so, any writer with a bomber's heart would would look at that, even as a flick, and smile. That's pure NYC graffilthy.

------------------

buddha bless you

And another thing... the idea that writing is all about piecing and that you should feel "sorry" for someone who doesn't piece is straight up silly. Piecing is over-valued these days because of magazines and the internet. In the day-to-day graffiti life of a real city like NYC, San Fran or Los Angeles where competition is Darwinian, the real currency is tags and throwups. Your "earning power" is defined by how much heart you have to get over with those.

JA, who has as great a will for getting over as anyone, with only tags and thowups, has put a bigger stamp on graffiti than practically everyone on this board put together. And he's done it while everyone in America who cares to know has known his real name and what he looks like.

------------------

buddha bless you

"That's pure NYC graffilthy"-Mb

"Also, doing a single piece wouldn't have had the same effect- namely making the other writers driving by say "god damn, JA's at it again"

...please take note and re-read, i wont bother to quote all of mud again...but really, wake the fuck up, and dont lock yourself in.....bless ya buddha

rOe

JA JD!! Niggaz are sick son. That shit is fucking off the hook. JA reps dumb hard, I seen some new JA shit on the highway, duke is still at it after all the busts and beef and drama nigga is fuckin killing shit. That flick is sick! Fuck a piece if you do some shit like that I'll give you 30 times more props than I will for a "dope piece".

KILLA MERODOGS MLBTK DTB HAR TMF

THE REALER THE BEEF THE LONGER THE CLIP

Originally posted by realdeal187:

i forgot one thing... stiches go fuck yourself...

why? is it even phisically posible?

Now then, why fuck me? What did I say to put you in such a mood? Just cuz your the realdeal (dont forget the 187), and I'm sick of seeing dumb ass people keep making topics in the bench without posting any flix. As you may or may not have noticed the bench is for posting flix, not bitching at other people to post them for you. I have no beef with JA flix, personally I think JA is a damn good writer with the heart and balls it takes in this game. I do however have beef with people who just tell me to go fuck myself when I did nothing to them to deserve it. Maybe I'm just bitching but now you know, when you tell me to go fuck myself it wont fly.

I hate this forum.

STICHESMOTHERFUCKINGONER.SIXDEEP

Guest cracked ass

I think it's dope...that's off the hook bombing, putting up 47 throws across the same spot, and showing the changes in fill color as he ran each can dry...not to mention getting up high above everyone else's shit. And the downside to piecing there is it wouldn't have taken MQ nearly as long to cap it. That's some straight NYC action there.

It's too bad some NYC bombers can't appreciate stuff done outside of NYC, particularly freights...but I can see why.

Archived