please

PHATLIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

"Please" "Thank you"

That's how you get more mashed potatoes at my house, cause they're the best. When I was young, my father didn't play that grunting shit, It's not a test. If you wanted to eat, you had to open your mouth, and not pound your chest. This guy knows the deal, unlike the rest. They all just like to make a mess. When I was young I liked to play NES. Then it was SNES. Yo, Super Mario Bros. was the best. I love three piece suits, cause you get to wear a vest. Play on playboy, let's go play some chess. god bless.

hey you guys, see the button that says 'alert god' or something liek that... down to the right i believe... well, next time dont wait so long to click it....

phatlip, this kind of crap isnt tolerated. i dont know who you are or what you paint, but with an attitude like yours, you cant be very fucking good. go back to whatever playground you came from, climb on top of the monkey bars, and rap to the daffodils...

Archived