whatajerk....DOPE!

thkillerinme.....DOPE!

Guest MyTeeMexican

ON the wrong side..Of the tracks!

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

YO what a jerk you got the Eye piece next to that Core2

i think Kin did it, i remember when that shit was brand new

i thought to myself "Graffito cant get better than this"

also there is still a Kin straight letter by Dyre...

Guest MyTeeMexican

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MONSTERKIDZ

YO what a jerk you got the Eye piece next to that Core2

i think Kin did it, i remember when that shit was brand new

i thought to myself "Graffito cant get better than this"

also there is still a Kin straight letter by Dyre...

I will look....

Re: Re: chew on this

Originally posted by emit_df

Originally posted by newyuckshity

oh c'mon emit that piece is dope but i know you have some rare stuff, so post it!

I gave most of my old flicks to Cycle about 5 years ago....... I might still have a few old Bronx flix in the graff pile at home somewhere........i'll look.

EMIT and Cycle are 2 of my all time favorites, any flicks of them painting together?

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

wow this post went to shit

This is a cool post. I love some those old EMIT pieces on here. GAZE and CYCLE has great work also. I use to live in CT and seeing I.M.O.K. stuff was the talk of the town.Is GAZE or CYCLE still around???The good old days.Seeing pieces at the Danbury legal wall.The old track spots.That MONE piece on here is also smoking. THat the same MONE that does freights???I got a scanner and as soon as i learn how to post watch out because i got some old gems.

Originally posted by JudgeDred

This is a cool post. I love some those old EMIT pieces on here. GAZE and CYCLE has great work also. I use to live in CT and seeing I.M.O.K. stuff was the talk of the town.Is GAZE or CYCLE still around???The good old days.Seeing pieces at the Danbury legal wall.The old track spots.That MONE piece on here is also smoking. THat the same MONE that does freights???I got a scanner and as soon as i learn how to post watch out because i got some old gems.

I realize that you are new to this posting board. There is alot of "oink oink" activity that goes on here, and on the internet. Asking questions like "This guys piece is smoking. That the same guy that paints trains??" will raise everyones suspicion on here of you(Especially when you hardly have any posts under you belt). If you are familiar with a writers style you will have no problem determining what he or she does on your own without having to ask blatant questions on this board. These boards are great to look at other writers works and communicate with other writers, but you must always realize that anyone at all could be reading this.Not trying to diss you, but put thought when you post questions like that.

Oh yeah..I know i dont have alot of posts either under my belt on here, but i got shit for my first post that i put on here(wrote something similar to what you did) so that is how i know to watch what i say..haha..peace

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

wrestling and its fans are the biggest homosexuals on the planet

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this