If Mother Only Knew

Guest freddy kreuger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Guest MRBURNS

ILL MOB OF KROOKS

i remember being a little kid, and seeing a lot of yes2 and dmand illegal simple styles on the train lines. as well as on the highways. i remember when jive bombed all the highways between danbury and nyc. simple styles with wink, throwups..etc. sub and emit still have stuff up high on the bronx river in mt vernon. i've been seeing a lot of old core2 stuff pop up, whenever theres old flix from the 238th bridge. imok is fresh.

• 1 month later...
Guest Sket One
Guest Sket One

Would love to see some early flixs

Anyone out there have more flicks of EROC's and Cro's Stuff please share with the underprivlaged. *THANK YOU*

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

whoa, i caught that eroc/cromag grainer back in 96 and i was like whoa.. i wonder why the other guys didn't finish. never found out a story behind that one.

and that ea fillin... saw that everyday for a longtime commuting to school...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Eric Cartmen
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

BUMP THIS UP ONCE AGAIN< DONT SLEEP IMOK IS PURE DOPENESS>> WHO HAS CURRENT CORE2 PICS< THE MAN HAS BEEN BUSY ONCE AGAIN..

Look on the last page of the "who has ct graff" page. There is a wall Core did with some heads for halloween and is off the hook! I would post it on here if i knew how.

Mother Knows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived