If Mother Only Knew

Guest freddy kreuger

damn, alot of flava. I remember those cats back in the day, they don't stick out in my head as having the most ups, but they mos def had style. SPORTS crew... old bean shit... why didnt this just go into the BOSTON THREAD... and why is the BOSTON THREAD called the bean now... I got all fuckin confused...

so many dope fills coming out of boston back in the day... 30 colors in 1 fill... crazy...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Proph UAcrew

damn, alot of flava. I remember those cats back in the day, they don't stick out in my head as having the most ups, but they mos def had style. SPORTS crew... old bean shit... why didnt this just go into the BOSTON THREAD... and why is the BOSTON THREAD called the bean now... I got all fuckin confused...

so many dope fills coming out of boston back in the day... 30 colors in 1 fill... crazy...

Proph......

IMOK was not a Boston crew...It was a Bronx/NYC/CT/Boston Crew..... CORE2 the Prez was from the Bronx....the reason why that crew blew up in Boston was becasue EROS, DEAN, SKET, lived in the BEAN and chilled with TARGET. then started to chill with Esay....so BSB kids started to push IMOK. then after a while Target started to push BLT incase you didnt know is EROS's crew. After a while Target introduced EROS to ONCH. then he was let down with BLT...then it grew from there....

Also WOL (WayOfLife) was ONLY pushed by two kids in Boston..Esay and Target...

SPORTS Crew was not a Boston crew either.... I think Sly, RE-RE-Ryze, WomBat, BThree, and maybe one or two others pushed it....HUSH the Prez was not from Boston....

Proph I hope I was helpful.....PEACE

anyone remember the crew IXL? or better yet.... DESTINY?

Guest newyuckshity

EMIT where are you.............

sub with kaws. i have to look for the kaws

http://freephoto-i.net/users/newyuckdidy/sub.jpg'>

yo bert dude that sub was on 287 no? going tward the tapanzee? going north on the left side up behinde some crazy wrap around wall? was there a mez next to it? and the vert is metro north new haven line?

ok ok i dont want to put my foot in my mouth anymore but its been 10 years since i seen these, and when i saw them it was up close.

the yes core and egon i gots..

Guest MyTeeMexican

I remember that Sub up top on the old Blue baseball wall near Westchester AVe. THat was a dope spot. There was also a pretty cool Jive there around the time that Sub was there. Too bad that spot doesnt get painted anymore.

Guest newyuckshity
Originally posted by MyTeeMexican

I remember that Sub up top on the old Blue baseball wall near Westchester AVe. THat was a dope spot. There was also a pretty cool Jive there around the time that Sub was there. Too bad that spot doesnt get painted anymore.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/newyuckshity/jive%20leman.jpg'>

IS THIS THE ONE YOUR LOOKING FOR SPORT?

berk/newyuck...

that looks like it was the Sub on 287, but there were several and at the time that style is what he did. and more often than not, there was a Mez close by- it was INC after all! (were you there? Sub Fact Mez Have Ches Mono Merg...)

and that Vert also could be one of many, but i think you might be right- on the corrugated steel fence @ New Rochelle, there was a Pest next to it.

fuckin' 914!!! i need a scanner, cause i got some gems!

big big respect for posting that Egon/Yes2 jammy..

EGON 40T WAY rest in peace!

Guest MyTeeMexican
Originally posted by newyuckshity

oh and that fact with the trees is TVT hall in white plains no?

Yup it sure is. Originally Fact and Sub had done a "INC" piece on that wall a few months earlier. It was the first time Sub ever did a character on a wall. The INC piece was done for a INC Crew meeting that happened on a very cold snowy day. The original "INC" piece got dissed and fact did a quik silver one over it. After that the silver got dissed and Fact went back over it with the piece above. So many cool pieces were done there.That cool JEST/MENT with the face for the "E", the JENT and JEST(eyes of JEst), Sub,Zork,Emit,Nerd..Damn..Way to many. Now i hear that place looks like shit :(

Guest newyuckshity

Re: Re: chew on this

Originally posted by whatajerk

There ya go...newyuckshity now your talking can you say IMOK Prez?

I remember the last time he was in Boston with us...Rocking trains...(not FR8's) good times man good times.......

what the hell is going on? what happend to the original pic?

Guest newyuckshity

not to call anyones ball..........

but too many peeps said the were going to put up stuff and i see KAKA

i want to post more but i aint gonna be the only one.

what about you MY-TEE.

Guest MyTeeMexican

Re: not to call anyones ball..........

Originally posted by newyuckshity

but too many peeps said the were going to put up stuff and i see KAKA

i want to post more but i aint gonna be the only one.

what about you MY-TEE.

I agree bro. Im one of the low budget, poor excuse for a 12oz members without a scanner. One of these day..One of these days.

Archived