CES ONE

playboy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

CES was KING and forever will be KING! no doubt about it. His wildstyle he developed over the years is one of a kind soon that style will be fossil. The FX crew brings those old energetic in yo face, imma bitch slap u styles.. Only in New York baby! These MF's developed those twisted insane styles.. The colors is what makes the pieces in this case CES burners! This shows longevity in this graff culture along with the rest of them NYC KINGS like PART their colors are King Supreme! :hatred: Good CES Threat! is this guy still painting I know ol dude is old, but his styles get better every year.. :shook: :shook: Now that's scarry as hell :shook: :shook: :shook: :burn:

Originally posted by Pistaccio+Jun 24 2005, 08:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pistaccio - Jun 24 2005, 08:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Macaroni Tony@Jun 23 2005, 01:24 AM

me personally haven't heard as of yet if FX broken up or is it a rumor? anyways big props to CES-1ner  :king:

humm, I don't know about that. Hey Tony what do u write anyways ;)

[/b]

who me?? hmmmm i'm just a graffiti enthusiest :love2: i just like to take flicks of the latest shit all over chicago and even have taken trips to indiana to see my girl and take pics of the latest shit that those indiana guys done :spin:

Archived