CES ONE

playboy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bout 6 years ago in a tat2 mag was the first time i seen any graff of any kind and the mr ces oner jungle peice was in there .... prolly the biggest influence to me to write and i still think that peice cant be touched by anything.......

ohhhhhhh that jungle piece where the concrete cracks and kinda shoot the smallest pieces allover and the piece's letters has like more than 5 colors............................................................................................................................................................................................................................if not thats the shit i saw on that book "the art of gettin over" or something like that ,... the best shit in the whole book..for me at least...

true king

Ces is one of the first cats I've seen who could make his piece look like it's just exploding.. the man knows style and he rocks it. One of my alltime favorites. You can see his influence stretch so broad... fills, schemes, letters... blingin' no doubt.

• 2 months later...

Archived