pirate jokes

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest deadmansrum.
Originally posted by OPIUM3

I think in pirate lingo its, "Yargh me harteee, If I t'were you, I'd be watchin ye back from now on.... Yarghhhhh!"

aye, mate. don't ye be tellin a pirate how to talk. for an example, "t'were" is a shortening of "it were", and i do not think "if I it were you" is proper use of the queen's english. alas, ye be billowin a fire which ye may not be able to put out. now back home with ye, lad, fore the waves sweep ye up.

Guest SoCalBomber

Unless we have a challenger i do believe that Deadmansrum is now the supreme authority on the topic of pirate lingo, all inqueries shall be directed to him untill furthur notice, that is all

Originally posted by Santa Claus

here, i'll make soothing ocean noises.

wooosshhh wooossshhh

WEEDOOOOOOOO

KAH KAH!!

ARGH MATEY!

arrrrrrrrent pirate jokes just the best!

haha simpsons rock!

Originally posted by SoCalBomber

Unless we have a challenger i do believe that Deadmansrum is now the supreme authority on the topic of pirate lingo, all inqueries shall be directed to him untill furthur notice, that is all

quit jocking the pirate.

• 10 months later...
Originally posted by Frate Raper

I tought that was an albainan rap group.

dark-blue

what the fuck is this??????????, this is the funnest picture I've ever seen besides seeing toad naked when he was a baby hahahahahahaha that was funny, so yea thats a funny picture:D

Archived