The 'Cinnamon makes your cum taste like candy" thread

avils

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this whole thread is fucking hilarious.

my last boyfriend was obsessed with ass raiding.... every chance he got he would harass me about it. i told him that if we were ever married he could, that shut him up. and we're not going out anymore so he never got the chance!

this cracks me up that this has been such a favorite topic on this board.

hahahahhaha

Originally posted by seeking innocence

cypher, its just like that one time when dean had to sneak out the window, but the frame was too small, "so this is what i did, see...."

holy shit, yeah it is. one of my favorite parts. and with all the responces, I think a thread needs ta be started.

cracked and smart pulling the gangster move... 'just shoot it in her mouth and give her a piece of big red" haha...

ive been sweating this shit lately, cause ive been taking alot of vitamins, and im told, from the board, which is the cerntral news service to the whole wide world, that it makes your cum taste like shit... luckily(?) at the time me and my girl are split up, but im assuming that will change in the near future, eatleast on a night-to-night basis, and im not trying to make her gag.... anyone have any reliable info on this vitamin shit? is it specific vitamins or what?

i think it goes like this...

this is the dumb version I understood.

if you are eating flintstone vitamins...you are in the clear.

if you are eating herbal pills that smell like shit...you know the ones that make you gag if you don't have enough liquid in your mouth, or you smell the bottle and it reeks..then i think it affects the taste of your bodily fluids....

avils...you should keep me in the closet. As soon as your man mallet can't proform I'll pop out, finish the job (give me like....14 seconds..) (about 13 to get in)...and then while I am falling asleep in the anal abyss, you can be busy online sharing our victory throughout the land.

no, I don't mean 'sniff the bowl'... it will smell funny from right where you usually are, you'll take a whiz and you'll think "DAMN! funny smelly piss!"

from what I can tell about vitamins, some do nothing to the urine, some make it smell, some make it turn a funny color and others make it smell and turn a funny color....

www.webmd.com here i come...

"um, i have a question. my piss looks like toxic mountain dew, will my girlfriend stop blowing me because my cum tastes like elephant shit. i hope not?"

how come i gotta drink pineapple juice? that shit is nasty as fuck. why cant toaster struddel make it taste better? or what about sprite... i drink alot of sprite. they should put a cum improving chemical in there... they would sell a ton of the shit...

Originally posted by seeking innocence

www.webmd.com here i come...

"um, i have a question. my piss looks like toxic mountain dew, will my girlfriend stop blowing me because my cum tastes like elephant shit. i hope not?"

how come i gotta drink pineapple juice? that shit is nasty as fuck. why cant toaster struddel make it taste better? or what about sprite... i drink alot of sprite. they should put a cum improving chemical in there... they would sell a ton of the shit...

i just laughed my ass off at that toaster strudel thing

Archived