TUE SKINNY didn't do it...

backcountrywriter

My friend Tue Skinny has been victim of a terrible crime. While tue was singing to his father at his 45th birthday party he evil friends sat downstairs in his room talking "smack" on his 12oz name. Consequently tue skinny was banned from 12oz and now sits heartbroken in his room staring at things that he wishes he could respond to. So i am asking you to please unban tue skinny and put an end to his misery, he promises from now on to be "chill"

Thank You

Hubert Jass

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

turns out RAVEN banned your boy. not because he's annoying, but because one of the annoying names he started this weekend had/has a fake email address, and all the emails from the subscribed topics he started/posted in were bouncing back. 300 total. SO- have your boy mail me his real email so we can clean out his account and get him back on here 29 hours a day 10 days a week.

hugs,

beards.

yea no doubt that kid is mad cool i alk toim all the time he wouldnt start internet beef over stupid shit he has respect....

hes just tue cool :cool:

Archived