Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest INDEPENDENZA

PICTOGRAF.........dOnt sleep

Guest INDEPENDENZA
Guest INDEPENDENZA
Guest focus

wierd . . . yet very cool. i'm feeling the abstract.

semen?

seems like one of those things where you pick the photo that doesn't go with the rest of the photos.

semen would be the one.

don't know about all that wheat pastin'.

but semen definitely goes bombin.

props to that drunk... semen.

Guest L.RonHubbard

yo independeza is that ESTACION METRO OPERA??

INDEPENDENZA- IAM & Supreme NTM fan? Them dudes make some ill music... I can't understand the shit, but the melody and beats are off the fuckin hook!!! Really feelin the french hip-hop scene, madd raw and uncut...

So.6 killed shit in Boston! had/still has ill acrylic shit in spots nobody touched EVER, even wit handstyles. I heard the shit he/she was getting up wit was disease symbols, like for ebola and AIDS and shit like that. When you first look at it... it looks like it was done with can, but it looks almost too perfect... when you get close you can see the brush strokes... ill none the less. :king: :king:

Guest SilpherGirl

sorry if i missed out but what's up with the business man painting the front of the store, those connect the dot stuff (maze thingys) and people hanging pictures on their buildings??!!??

those are some cool stuff there and do i see paintings on the snow? whoa.~ nice...

Guest INDEPENDENZA
Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

is that ESTACION METRO OPERA??

i have no idea, parisian metro station look all the same to me...

I heard that so.6 was dropping large plastic bags of red ink from bridges onto metro wagons of paris when they pass above ground. Passengers, seeing large amounts of "blood" dripping from the windows would be scared.

Guest INDEPENDENZA
Originally posted by SilpherGirl

sorry if i missed out but what's up with the business man painting the front of the store

He's Zloty, an artist who began painting those squiggly characters in the early 60's

bump for andre that shit is mad crazy..also those spike things are cool..space invader is g'd.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this