the PRIDE of Canada....

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

The only cool thing about Canada is Alberta and BC......everything else sucks

i officially don't like you.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

ah, canada! americas retarded lil brother. hahahaha! j/k

what, you're the simpsons' new writer now?

Guest Canadiano

Re: Canadian Pride! Guys!

my emotions are invested into internet beef with pistol now...take it back. you motherfuckers like to boo and drink high life. yooz a melting pot whilst weez a tossed salad.

and howzbout that arena football...i hear Toronto Phantoms kill every game, eh?

your hockey sucks.

Guest Canadiano

oh...forgive me for not embracing the law of increased misery. I'm drunk right now, and I'm watching something other than Jerry Springer. All I see is a beautiful bitch while I compulsively put it on MTV, right? On June 6th, 1944, Canada represented big time. We were involved in the last real war three years before US came through. We have always been men. While the US suffers it's race wars, we get together and complain about our high taxes while we applaud our education system. why diss? in wwI we suffered terrible losses at Dieppe. The Germans hit us with gases. Even way before, we were reppin', fighting in the revolutionary war, against you guys. We have respect, while some of the authors in this thread watch channel 2 news and form opinions based on automatic patriotism derived from years of checking flag waving tom cruise movies. travel before you form an opinion. I'm drunk, but I can surely as hell say that my girlfriend doesn't chill at a burger king looking for Canadian Dick. oh yeah, and it's fashionable to hate bush. And I blindly say 'FUCK CORPORATIONS!' for hiring my father when he first came to this country. Evil, profit driven entities that are not properly regulated by government!

...and he left with a bitter, sarcastic taste in his mouth...eh.

Guest Canadiano

"...and i'd rather have some gritz instead of some good ol' steak...hmmmm...wierd, 'cuz my country produces much more meat than we eat...wierd, huh?"

methane suckin' inbreeders.

Originally posted by Canadiano

oh...forgive me for not embracing the law of increased misery. I'm drunk right now, and I'm watching something other than Jerry Springer. All I see is a beautiful bitch while I compulsively put it on MTV, right?

ok... uh... forgive me for not understanding you...

On June 6th, 1944, Canada represented big time. We were involved in the last real war...

that your country was involved in...

three years before US came through. We have always been men.

Non sequiter... you lose...

Round 2:

While the US suffers it's race wars, we get together and complain about our high taxes while we applaud our education system.

Like the French! Phht!

Round 3:

why diss?

Why not?

Round 4:

in wwI we suffered terrible losses at Dieppe. The Germans hit us with gases.

it's getting increasingly likely that those feats of heroics were performed by your GREAT grandfathers, nearly 100 years ago....

Round 5:

Even way before, we were reppin', fighting in the revolutionary war, against you guys.

OK, nobody we met, met those people...

Round 6:

We have respect, while some of the authors in this thread watch channel 2 news and form opinions based on automatic patriotism derived from years of checking flag waving tom cruise movies.

Non Sequiter.. foul! This sentence makes no sence...

Round 7:

travel before you form an opinion.

been there... done that...

Round 8:

I'm drunk, but I can surely as hell say that my girlfriend doesn't chill at a burger king looking for Canadian Dick. oh yeah, and it's fashionable to hate bush. And I blindly say 'FUCK CORPORATIONS!' for hiring my father when he first came to this country. Evil, profit driven entities that are not properly regulated by government!

ok... there's people you can pay to listen to this stuff and tell you why you're buggin... that's not us...

Round 9:

...and he left with a bitter, sarcastic taste in his mouth...eh.

I'm glad that guys gone.... (just kidding)

A 10 round bout ended in 9 with a TKO...

in wwI we suffered terrible losses at Dieppe. .

your thinking of the Somme.... Dieppe was a raid to test hitlers "atlantic wall" in either 1942 or 1943. The british used Canadian troops to see if a european invasion was possible, then left them on the beaches.

Guest Canadiano

aw geez, I gotta stop going on these drunken rants. I suppose I can take a bit of joshing at my country, considering you americans are at the harsh end of many a jokes world wide. After all, you country smella likea hambugga!

STOMPIN TOM FOR PRIMEMINISTER! keep em peeled I'm gunna do a peice that says that ish

you haven't lived until you've sucked back a A POUND of fake back bacon known as FAKON had a non alkie brew and hit a canadien flat in a lumber jacket!THE DRUG FREE DESTROYER BREAKFAST

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

canadian bacon is fucking ham....stop trying to front like your on some new shit you fucking polar bear raping mounties. go polish your boots and say "eh" a bunch more times. dorks.

:lol:

fuck canada, they just mad lumberjacking aint an olympic sport yet

, considering you americans are at the harsh end of many a jokes world wide. After all, you country smella likea hambugga!

true Canadiano, but we're too cocky to care and "too cool" to be embarassed. heh

plus we get the last laugh when we're done rapeing your country off all it's resources.

Guest Canadiano

^^ you won't be laughing when our resources are gone, brownbread. gee, I bet the president (whatever his name is) and his ignorance is in style now, eh?

by the way, I heard that guy finally admitted to climate change being something to worry about. his solution? build concrete barriers on the coasts to stop the flooding. That's just what I heard. It's too bad that it's not hard to believe.

Originally posted by Brownbread?

true Canadiano, but we're too cocky to care and "too cool" to be embarassed. heh

plus we get the last laugh when we're done rapeing your country off all it's resources.

read what this guy just said and THINK about the big picture. This is why we have the best health care....we sell you that water and that power bub your not getting any of that shit for free.

I'll be drinking evean and sleeping on a pile of american bills with the rest of my country men...last laugh come on now

Archived