Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
taper

i got crazy ups nigga!!!!!! read this

in the new edition af bmx plus the bmx magazine which is wierd because i ride which ill get to later. there is an interview and a pictorial with todd walkowiac. well hes from the ol city of steel and they shot pics at white wall and pnc park. which one day while riding i tagged a electric box with krink. well good ol todd is doing wall slap pn that box in the interview. pretty cool to see your shit in a huge magazine. just thought id share my elation with you guys. so if you read it or see it pick it up and check it out. also the tricks he did at that spot were easy and i am planning on doing the same ones and sending them to the mag.

Originally posted by taper

also the tricks he did at that spot were easy and i am planning on doing the same ones and sending them to the mag.

forget doing the same ones. one-up the dude

yo Taper!! i skate at those spots all the time, and I know what tag your talkin about, the green box on top of the bank? I was wonderin what you write, knowin you're from the burgh and all. thats cool shit, i seen a tag of yours at b cubed park the other day actually...stay up.

Guest 455

sure Tapes....I can take the friendly battle...no problem.;)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this