you love it

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that gin and juice cover is really putting a hurt on people's impression of phish

PHISH DID NOT COVER GIN AND JUICE

that was some other hillbilly band.

they did rip the shit out of gettin jiggy with it, though.

Guest --zeSto--

SIMPSONS VISIT TORONTO

There's No Place Like D'oh-me

Toronto has always been a world-class city, but sometimes it’s tough to convince even longtime residents of that fact. But that’s going to change in February, when the Simpsons come to town. That’s right, the Simpsons. The world’s favourite cartoon family is scheduled to board a bus from Springfield to Hogtown in an episode that will air next year.

And you can be sure our oft-noted ‘quiet Canadian attitude’ won’t escape their sharp-eyed writers. That’s because two of the scribes working on the upcoming show originate from the Great White North. Tim Long is from Exeter, while Joel Cohen’s roots are in Calgary.

The episode, called “The Bart Wants What It Wants”, features the Simpson son falling for a girl whose dad is shooting a film here. Among the sample lines you’ll be hearing is this one from Marge, as she gets off the bus: “It's so clean and bland! I'm home!” That night, local viewers will be, too.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

every time i check this thread,

i wonder what screen beard will be watching it on.

unless they show it on his window screen...

(sorry mango, i have been thinking it ever since this AM. couldnt resist any longer)

Phish to Appear on The Simpsons April 7

The four members of Phish will be featured on The Simpsons, scheduled to air April 7. The episode, “Weekend at Burnsie's,” involves Homer Simpson becoming addicted to medical marijuana and Phish plays a decriminalization rally. The show will feature a live version of “Run Like an Antelope.” “We requested that song and [Phish] gave us that version,” says Simpsons executive producer Al Jean. “I don’t want people to think it’s ten minutes long or anything. We’re a half-hour show, but it is in the episode. I thought it was a really great version." The specific date of the "Antelope" used on the show remains a mystery, for now.

niggas know.. they use the 8/14/93 Antelope

i literally just counted my phish cds here at work:

i have more at home.

plus at least 60 tapes.

a lot are scattered sets, not necessarily whole shows.

you guys would think im insane. but compared to a lot of people. my collection sucks ass.

i bet 'you enjoy myself' has me wooped.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by beardo

i bet 'you enjoy myself' has me wooped.

i remeber a convo in the car:

me: have you ever been to a phish show?

beard: yeah

me: how many?

beard: well, 2, but one was the millenium show(s) in florida, so i dont know how many that counts as.

me: what about you youenjoymyself?

yem: (grins) yeah

me: how many you been too?

yem.: um, sheesh. i counted one time, but i lost track. like over 120.

me & beard: oh

• 2 months later...

Archived