Your Name, Personality?

Pistol

i looked my name and it said all this bad shit about it, then i tried others and realized there is nothing good it has to say about any name. It just points out the bad qualities in every name.

*there was one name that had all good stuff, and I hated that guy anyway.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The name *** creates a dual nature in that you can be very generous and understanding, but you can also be so candid in your expression that you create misunderstanding.

You struggle with the requirement to soften your expression with tact and diplomacy and to consider the feelings of others.

Difficulty in accepting advice or admitting that you may have made a mistake causes you to appear to be stubborn and set in your ways.

Although the name Kadulf The Spear Chucker creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses or accidents to the head, worry and mental tension.

Archived