Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

philly hands

silent wrytes

also to mikro:

im sorry, too. your photos are rave-a-licious.

VALUE is really getting mad - PROP-UPZZ across america. necs reke cerk onorok nise and dever are all waaay overrated. we should be FRIENDS!! not ENEM MEEZ!!!! get it?! =)

i love all the mikro fr8s that come thru here. and all the MIKRO tagg-upzz and bomb-uppz and peace-steez. especially the dumpster ones!!! maddddddd prop-upz!!

*DEE-FENSE**

*YYAAAAY!!!*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by cheerleader

no lie, guys, AM51 does get up. i find his tagggg-upzzz everywhere...especially west philly/u.city

*RAHRAHRAH*

i shit and before the turd hits the cold water and splashes my azz, there are 3 ugly ass silver AM51 tags on it...

Guest MsBarbieCrak

IMC

i hump an IMC kid on a daily basis. if i new how to post pictures id post alla his handstyles....peace to the pleasure palace next to wonderland on walnut st. and bigup my baby bigdickdemolition....:king:

Guest mikro137

i love cheerleader , he has such a witty responce to all of my half assed comments , gee goll wheeze what shall i do. yes , niser etc is overrated , and yes thats sarcasim. i never ever said shit about dever , in my life. i never had problems with him ever , hes a cool cat if i ever met one. nor did i say jack shit about reke or niser or necs. you keep putting words into my mouth , while patronizing my existance in the culture you apparently run. oh dear what shall i do. ive made another enemy because i own a computer , and work at a job that requires me to use a computer on a daily basis. shit what shall i do , i might as well just give up writing because some internet shit talk got under my skin. oh well sorry to disappoint you buddy , but the only reason why i keep responding to your horse shit , is because i work on computers all day long. i have time while on my job to get shits and giggles on this rediculous board that everyone jocks now. i will say this , it is nice to hear how "hard my freights roll" through your town , the fact you keep mentioning my name in a demeaning manner , just means your time has past and you need to start shit with "young bucks" because thats what old heads do , right... see i wouldnt know because i just found out what a magnum44 was last night. hmmmm sarcasim again. wow you need a fucking life. oh yeah whens the last time , NSF was front page headline news at 5 , 5:30 and 6 on 3 major network newscasts. ummmmmmmmm.... wheres your comeback? nsf gets theirs , that cool , but dont keep "frontin" (THATS SLANG FOR ALL YOU NEW JACKS LIKE ME...) on the facts. the fact is , we made the news. you can have the fame that yall earned noone is taking that away from you (for the record im speaking objectively. im not starting more shit with nsf , but i am sick of this guys mouth with no face) but we did get ours and we probally will still keep on keepin on. ask those dudes whose names you dropped (and thanx for scratching the hard wood floor in the process) they cant say anything but the truth. and these are the dudes who you say are running the show. well they are running their part of the show , and were running ours. nuf said , its been a long nite , chillin with my homies. we be 14 and all.

so end his bullshit now. theres no point and no real winners when you keep a closed mind. look at the big picture and shit makes more sense. nahimean

love always

mikrodiamond one37 esq

value krew

on that k

niggas dont know

crime lords

Guest mikro137
that piece is wack and the quote is stupid.get that outta here.

http://mikrone37.com/walls/images/creamnet_jpg.jpg'>

yeas this piece is wack. so is espo , but thats on the hush hush.

nut once you must be a stickler at the junior high dances and a ladies man to boot. wow you really knoe your shit , how was i supposed to know that pfg was the worst crew out till you decided to inform me THANX it is much appreciated.

i will admmit th colors got fucked up on that piece , but theres LETTERS thats a lost art today you twit. look at it again and honestly type that bullshit again.

thanx alot for the info on the down low

mikroner

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by cheerleader

the next generation is all about the 700 till 2, the post till 3 or the yay runs out. recognize.

yuppies run wild up in that piece. The rum keg, The Cherokee out in the bottom and Lamar's in NP are full of local culture.

Guest josiewhales

the thing you cats dont get is that not only do we rock the illest, most complex, strategicly placed hand styles on the fucking planet, we can do your shit too! trasher is a perfect example.nyc style...chicago gangsta...whatever

bottom line we work harder and take mor pride in hand skills. dont get salty, get a papermate and practice!!

keep cheering cheerleader, but those kids you mentioned as "he new phillians". Dont even give them the rep kid, even if it is a joke. them cats are the funniest clowns...

ast and nise post some nark and cappy shit....and indio and soppose!!

"known for the fly djs and cheesesteaks"

Guest emothug
Originally posted by mikro137

nut once you must be a stickler at the junior high dances and a ladies man to boot. wow you really knoe your shit , how was i supposed to know that pfg was the worst crew out till you decided to inform me THANX it is much appreciated.

i will admmit th colors got fucked up on that piece , but theres LETTERS thats a lost art today you twit. look at it again and honestly type that bullshit again.

mikroner

Learn how to spell bitch!!!!!!!

Guest emothug
Originally posted by josiewhales

the thing you cats dont get is that not only do we rock the illest, most complex, strategicly placed hand styles on the fucking planet, we can do your shit too! trasher is a perfect example.nyc style...chicago gangsta...whatever

bottom line we work harder and take mor pride in hand skills. dont get salty, get a papermate and practice!!

keep cheering cheerleader, but those kids you mentioned as "he new phillians". Dont even give them the rep kid, even if it is a joke. them cats are the funniest clowns...

ast and nise post some nark and cappy shit....and indio and soppose!!

"known for the fly djs and cheesesteaks"

trashy sluts.......ha

regulator is a she-male dater

Regulator,

you most likely aint shit in the small ass scene in san francisco, and your graf probably sucks. Philly is the real and if you tried to talk shit out there some thug ass 40 year old north philly hustlers would unleash some real nigger art on your ass. White boys with go-tees and blonde pony tails (like your hero pastime) wouldn't last a second out there.

Sorry you don't like the philly styles but those 20 year old tags are more advanced than most everything in San Francisco. Not to mention the fact that there are about 100 times as many writers out in Phila.....

Guest HESHIANDET

whatever man, i have so much respect for philly and its heritage. i never try and front like "im str8 philly son" er whateever. but for a native to hate an out of towner just cause they didn't grow up here is stupid. beit the out of towners in question here suck shit, there are some who are decent and enjoy graffiti. im glad i moved here, living here has whooped my ass in terms of what i thought graffiti is was and should be, and im greatful for that.

Originally posted by mikro137

mikroner

dont be a dickhead and talk shit. It's not needed, and i never said pfg was bad at all. I just didnt like the piece. The letters are not that special to me, big deal.I've seen better, and so have you, dont act like you have not...no need for beef here.

the cheerleader is sad. =( =(

mikro, you need prozac, honey. youre very angry at the world for no reason. you are delusional as well, considering that you still think you are a graffiti writer. please seek help. the school guidance counselor is very nice and gentle. he will help soothe the anger and cure the delusions. i will have the entire cheerleading squad AND the football and lacrosse teams pray for you before. please get well.

*smooches*

• 1 month later...