philly hands

silent wrytes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. once again regulator asserts the fact that he has Down syndrome (see above post)

2. da burg- how bout some credit for where you stole those flix from.

3. the badbate wicket is out of control. someone shoot me. iller than MORF money driz on valentines day

4. 5th and south is played out. ever since "doom" hung left and 8-11 got sued by 7-11, the strip hasnt been the same. the next generation is all about the 700 till 2, the post till 3 or the yay runs out. recognize.

5. although 5th and south is over, KEM is not. the dolphin continues to swim, well into the new millenium....one love, player.

6. we can all agree that TRASHER has not rammed in 2 weeks, and so SKYE is the only activley RAMMING member of The Fresh Comeup. bah-leeee-dat.

7. NECSKE still sat on a chain AND did 57th street on a broken bike.

8. he also jumped into I-95 and broke his ankle when SEPTA caught us bombing the el in 1998. once, again, reck-o-nize.

9. the "regulator" thinks he can diss an entire city. that's pretty cool, i guess. hey, fuck paris! every piece from paris looks like a bunch of lines and arrows anyway. some have 3D, but whatever.

10. MAO CHISEL TRFAO TOLO and SANTA from the fake ICP are the new next level phillians

11. emothug, let's take an airplane flight. to see MBER. and rappin 4tay. leave your gatt at home and bring your dominoes.

12. fixed gear is out, training wheels are in.

13. ENAME quoted RAKIM on that riot gate. that entire tall print and punch line, which used to be on woodland ave, prolly took longer than the REGULATOR's graffiti career. but i guess it sucks. it also sucks that thats my photo. da burg.

14. where's FVK 1 at? prolly at the ruba club getting it crankin up in that beee-eye-atch.

15. i owe honora 60 dollars. i should prolly pay her.

16. i talked to CURVE and CREEP in tower last month. i was wearing a tie.

17. philly graff sux. all of it. its all lines with an arrow on the side.

18. DEVER wrestled me in long johns on pine street last week. before the cocaine

19. MORF's cousin lost his virginity 2 days ago.

20. post some IMC. FEV PRSTAR CEMENT DEMO. theyre kewl. <== notice the kewl way i spelled kewl. kewl, huh.

Guest mikro137

Guest mikro137
nothing nicer to look at then a philly hand. kadism has the best hand ever. i would rather look at philly hands than productions, straight letters, freights, anything.

i agree , philly gets slept on tons by people who dont know any better , phiily is definately illy. the piecing styles are sooo ahead of the times , and this was like 1984 "nahimean" (niser quote) heres a gem thats still running in mt city by the old school piecing king razz

http://mikrone37.com/walls/walls2/images/razz1_jpg.jpg'>

thanx to seske for the flick

mikrone37

Guest emothug
Originally posted by mikro137

i agree , philly gets slept on tons by people who dont know any better , phiily is definately illy. the piecing styles are sooo ahead of the times , and this was like 1984 "nahimean" (niser quote) heres a gem thats still running in mt city by the old school piecing king razz

http://mikrone37.com/walls/walls2/images/razz1_jpg.jpg'>

thanx to seske for the flick

mikrone37

are you even from philly???

Guest mikro137

cheerleader get off my nuts

yeah prism gave me what... shit. and nsf did what , nothing last night. i saw that shit by niser and reke and necs , but what thats why niser said there more graf here than where... PHILLY. soo shut your fuckin face. i gave niggas dap before and i will again. so get off my jock.

emo thug im not from philly but im working on my master degree of phunkadelphia.

and cheerleader , i like how you put down that pittburgh is a bunch of dudes that moved out more than a year ago. just because they were here for a couple of years and got around , does NOT make them pittsburgh heads. half of those dudes you mentioned are outtatownas. i do have to give it to ono because hes still here. so stop running your fucking mouth

Re: cheerleader get off my nuts

Originally posted by mikro137

yeah prism gave me what... shit. and nsf did what , nothing last night. i saw that shit by niser and reke and necs , but what thats why niser said there more graf here than where... PHILLY. soo shut your fuckin face. i gave niggas dap before and i will again. so get off my jock.

emo thug im not from philly but im working on my master degree of phunkadelphia.

and cheerleader , i like how you put down that pittburgh is a bunch of dudes that moved out more than a year ago. just because they were here for a couple of years and got around , does NOT make them pittsburgh heads. half of those dudes you mentioned are outtatownas. i do have to give it to ono because hes still here. so stop running your fucking mouth

the cheerleader thinks that he has never seen/heard of MIKRO. but keeep posting really good flicks you didnt take, those of us who do actually WRITE graffiti are enjoying them. and, yes, fuck philly. and fuck necs niser and reke too, whoever those clowns are.

furthermore: using the term "phunkadelphia" is the 1st sign that you will never ever have a "degree" in philadelphia, whatever the fuck that means anyway. why don't you try GOING there or maybe DOING some graffiti instead of dickriding and posting other peoples photos like you know.

but seriously, though, the cheerleader jocks mikro. he's hot. on a scale of 1 - 10, i "like" like him like a 9.

Guest mikro137

1 i never said fuck philly. or fuck reke necs or nise. those words were never uttered. i am saying that 1) niser said that there was more graf here than philly. wich may not be an understatement because the buff is out of control in the city of brotherly love. 2) pittsburgh has been crushed if not killed by the same people that you failed to mention (reke ono cerk are in this list as well but not in the crew) value krew i dunno , just because reke necs and niser went out over the weekend , does not mean they "took back the city" they just went out. thats fine , but you make very bold statements in this thread and noone knows if you are relying on hearsay or actual knowledge. apparently you live in a diluted reality because you need to cop some annonomys internet fame.

dont say shit about where i get my flix , because 1 you dont have em , and 2 what have you posted recently anyway? im just posting flix from my site. you are a fucking clown...

http://mikrone37.com/walls/images/creamnet_jpg.jpg'>

remeber you cant do this on the internet.... you fucking clowns

Archived