philly hands

silent wrytes

Guest emothug
Originally posted by josiewhales

the thing you cats dont get is that not only do we rock the illest, most complex, strategicly placed hand styles on the fucking planet, we can do your shit too! trasher is a perfect example.nyc style...chicago gangsta...whatever

bottom line we work harder and take mor pride in hand skills. dont get salty, get a papermate and practice!!

keep cheering cheerleader, but those kids you mentioned as "he new phillians". Dont even give them the rep kid, even if it is a joke. them cats are the funniest clowns...

ast and nise post some nark and cappy shit....and indio and soppose!!

"known for the fly djs and cheesesteaks"

trashy sluts.......ha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

regulator is a she-male dater

Regulator,

you most likely aint shit in the small ass scene in san francisco, and your graf probably sucks. Philly is the real and if you tried to talk shit out there some thug ass 40 year old north philly hustlers would unleash some real nigger art on your ass. White boys with go-tees and blonde pony tails (like your hero pastime) wouldn't last a second out there.

Sorry you don't like the philly styles but those 20 year old tags are more advanced than most everything in San Francisco. Not to mention the fact that there are about 100 times as many writers out in Phila.....

Guest HESHIANDET

whatever man, i have so much respect for philly and its heritage. i never try and front like "im str8 philly son" er whateever. but for a native to hate an out of towner just cause they didn't grow up here is stupid. beit the out of towners in question here suck shit, there are some who are decent and enjoy graffiti. im glad i moved here, living here has whooped my ass in terms of what i thought graffiti is was and should be, and im greatful for that.

Originally posted by mikro137

http://mikrone37.com/walls/images/creamnet_jpg.jpg'>

yeas this piece is wack. so is espo , but thats on the hush hush.

nut once you must be a stickler at the junior high dances and a ladies man to boot. wow you really knoe your shit , how was i supposed to know that pfg was the worst crew out till you decided to inform me THANX it is much appreciated.

i will admmit th colors got fucked up on that piece , but theres LETTERS thats a lost art today you twit. look at it again and honestly type that bullshit again.

thanx alot for the info on the down low

mikroner

dont be a dickhead and talk shit. It's not needed, and i never said pfg was bad at all. I just didnt like the piece. The letters are not that special to me, big deal.I've seen better, and so have you, dont act like you have not...no need for beef here.

the cheerleader is sad. =( =(

mikro, you need prozac, honey. youre very angry at the world for no reason. you are delusional as well, considering that you still think you are a graffiti writer. please seek help. the school guidance counselor is very nice and gentle. he will help soothe the anger and cure the delusions. i will have the entire cheerleading squad AND the football and lacrosse teams pray for you before. please get well.

*smooches*

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Archived