Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

i need pics of scars (and or) dieselboys '95 supreme'

this isnt one of those situations where im just being lazy and asking for you guys to give me shit, ive actually spent hours on the web looking through sites, and i spent 2 hours in borders tonight going through books... anyway...

does anyone have a book (most likely a medical textbook) or know of a site that has extensive pictures of scars? i need scars and i cant fucking find any... ok. thanks.

oh, i might as well kill two birds with one stone, if anyone has dieselboys "95 supreme" mixtape, i will trade you vintage krylon for a copy. get at me.

just got the dieselboy tape, so scratch that one off the list... still need scars, lots and lots of scars...

"I need scars, lot of 'em"

I'm surprised no ones offered to give you a few scars yet seeking?

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Uh..not to be a dick but why do you want stuff like this?

cos dnb is sickkkk.

djdieselboy.com/storage

he has all his old mix tapes on there to be downloaded. this must be new, cause i checked not to long ago and such a feature didnt exist.

quite possibly the best mix tape ever made.

and who cares why i want scars? maybe im some sort of freak that gets off on scars... i wanna sit here looking at masectomies jerking off... i cant help it :)

why do i want anything? its for arts sake...

man, i type in scars on that shit and i get like 15 pictures of cowboy hats and trees, with only one actual scar.... blah... years and years ago my friends girlfriend had a medical book, cause her sis was training to be a nurse... the whole fucking thing was real pictures of flesh wounds... scars, puncture wounds (pencils in the eye!!!) etc and how to treat them. of course she is long gone and with her went the book, but thats wht i need. quality, close up shots of scars....

when i find em, and get it all done, of course i'll show the world...

i have a huge ass scar from open heart surgery in dec. 2000. if i find someone with a digital camera, ill post it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this