Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest o.g.sofa1

REY/SNEKE/HEWS/FOUL/DVS>>>>

Guest o.g.sofa1

THIS IS MOSTLY DVS CREW,BUT THERE IS SOME DERO AND REAS IN THERE AS WELL>>>>>>ENJOY!!!!!!!

Guest o.g.sofa1

great display of class and style but im not into the whoreing.....and who do you think did that BLUE....i was under the impresion and informed it was someone else...

Guest o.g.sofa1

i know for a fact it is DERO/TFA, who did the blue.as for whoring!,please!!.i got plenty of more flicks where that came from,dont look at them if you dont like it.i just just thought id show the world something different,:D

Guest o.g.sofa1

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

THE DARTH MAUL WAS DONE BY DEDOS/AA/DVS>>>>>>>>

the entire DVS crew tends to be slept on, I'm not too sure why that is. they certainly are inspirational though, a lot of guys that have been putting in work for as long as I can remember. many of them are top notch b-boys too. rey, sneke, hews... they've all been mentioned. but sneke was always the pinnacle to me. his pieces were what I aspired to create. give some credit to the edk website for some of those flicks, which is where I think they were ganked from. lots more great stuff to see, check it out.

http://spe6men.graffiti.free.fr/pge/graffitiSom.htm

check the ill clyde-PME shot in the silvers section. I love that piece.

Originally posted by o.g.sofa1

i know for a fact it is DERO/TFA, who did the blue.as for whoring!,please!!.i got plenty of more flicks where that came from,dont look at them if you dont like it.i just just thought id show the world something different,:D

yeah i thought it was dero..but it dont say that in your thread so i was under the impression that it was trying to get passed off as one of your boys..thank you...and i said i liked the shit tough nuts...

what edk web site?

all the photos here were from my personal files.......given to my bro to use. NO GANKING HERE DISCO

I agree about SNEKE.........MR WENT DVSCREW 2000WT :D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now